Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,503 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr

Cipralex and feeling sad

6 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This week has been really rough for some reason :(. 
I spoke to her yesterday she said it isn't the pills and it's just a part of the anxiety and depression. I just hate feeling so sad sometimes for no reason. I think the sadness comes from frustration of still focusing on the breathing. I just get moments where I'm terrified it'll never go away. 
6 years ago 0 85 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Amet,

Wanted to reply to this.

I dont take meds for anxiety so unfortunately I couldnt answer that question. You need to speak to the dr who prescribed them  To answer your question from a non-pharmaceutical position,
 when the panic attacks are bad, yes I cry for absolutely no reason largely cuz Im frustrated , afraid and exhausted. 

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know if anyone experienced days of feeling very sad and crying for no apparent reason while on ciprolax. I feel like since I've started it I have some moments or days where I just want to cry my eyes out and feel overwhelmed and so sad and in a bubble for no reason.
I can't tell if this is a side effect of the pills or if it's the anxiety itself. It's so frustrating. 

Reading this thread: