Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

My next step

12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

If you feel focusing less on the site is the natural next step then by all means start to wean yourself off the site. Just know we will always be here if you need us.

It has been a pleasure watching your journey and getting to know you.

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have had such success with the program here that the time has come for me to take the next big step..I will be starting to spent less time on the site and in the forum now..I am ready to move on..I have grown and learned so much here..I think it has been almost 3 years now..So the next logical step is to really start living my life to its fullest...

Thank you all for your support and I want to give a Special Thanks to all of the Educators for helping me find my way, for your advice and for supporting every me step of the way ..This would not have been possible without you...I will miss you and remember you always..

Red...

Reading this thread: