Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,695 Members

Please welcome our newest members: aseprodi, KaydeeChy, VLOVELY KEITH, Strongyogi*, TNIKKA

What made you smile lately

12 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Josie! Your positive support and words of encouragement over the last two years have helped me do just that... As Always, Red. :)
Thanks to my new kindle e reader I just finished reading the novel...

A Study In Scarlet

By

Arthur Conan Doyle

It was a magnificent book and experience....

Red....
Sharing our home grown tomatoes with the neighbors across the street from us and seeing the smile on their face...

Red & her side kick Wolfee!!!

12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sharing my kitchen and life makes me smile. Waking some one with their first cup of coffee in the morning. A glass of wine at the end of a productive day. Being able to leave the dishes till morning and not feel bad.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi:  Lots of things make me smile - all the things that have been mentioned.  But a smile from a loved one is always wonderful.  Holding your grandchild in your arms, holding a small child's hand walking, hugs and little arms around your neck.  And of course, a pet's loving gaze and playfulness.

Sunny

12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

One problem I have is grinding my teeth, or bruxism.   Sometimes when I do this in public, it looks like a smile, and I get smiles back, which causes me to actually feel better and even smile!  But I'm really uncomfortable and in pain...strange but true.  Since my chin isn't dragging so low to the ground, I actually see people's faces.

12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great success red!

Keep moving forward and happy reading!

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Sitting outside on my deck,watching the humming birds play,the fenches all over there feeders,butterflies all over the butterfly bush,and the deer that come into my yard at dusk to eat the corn i laid out for them,these are just a few things that make me smile and feel so good inside..
I love nature,and all it gives us...Makes me smile to see baby deer out back,or baby rabbits just out for the fist time,or baby birds doing there first flight..
Bren
I have been staying off of the computer all day today and this makes me very happy.  I have been trying to break my addiction to the computer and am smiling from ear to ear about it...I have had a great day playing with my new e reader I bought for myself and all the books I down loaded onto it..
I have started reading some of the great classics..Don't be surprised if you don't see me around here as much as I have been in the past because I am now enthralled in the wonderful world of reading again..

Life is good and so positive on this side of the fence...
Red...
12 years ago 0 619 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Having a nice chat with a good friend, watching a funny movie, spend some quality time with my wife and family.

Reading this thread: