Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,635 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RBARDAJE, CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON

Davit and Sunny

12 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great success sunny!

Enjoy!

Josie, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone:  Just to say hello and give an update to my forum friends. Had a wonderful 11 and a half hour train ride through the mountains.  Beautiful!  Felt like a princess, they take such good care of you. Met some interesting people along the way and learned more about the railroad.  Saw bighorn sheep, elk, deer, bear.  Staying now with family until next wk. and then flying home again.  No anxiety at all, just happy feelings with new discoveries and enjoyment of my surroundings.
Hope everyone is having a good day.

Your friend, Sunny
12 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am very happy and I feel it can only get better. There is still work to do but it is much easier. I look forward now to every exposure and every accomplishment. I feel so alive. All my emotions are something to accept and enjoy not something to fear. Life is good, very good. I want every one to be at least this good or better. You can do it. I know this.

Okay, I'm getting carried away here.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 376 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What a wonderful experience for both of you!  It just makes me feel all warm and happy inside.  Thank you so much for sharing the visit, the pics, the adventures and the hope with all of us here.  What a treat.  
Hi.

On Wednesday I will be taking sunny to the train for her trip home. I will miss her but look forward to her next visit. We have been Emailing for a while now and will be again. Yesterday I took her to see where Rainbow falls is and just kept driving up the mountain so I could give her an eagles view of the valley. The view is grand but the road is narrow and on the way down we had to pull over for three trucks going up. Lucky for us we were on the up hill side. On her next visit I want to take her to the alpine on the other side where I pick blue berries and huckle berries. The road up there is much better. So much I want to show her. We will miss the salmon run. Oh well next time. And there will be a next time.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone:  Leaving on Wed.   Taking the train through the mountains to Edmonton.  Should be a beautiful sightseeing trip and looking forward to it.  I have learned so much about gardening and greenhouses from Davit.  And BEARS.  There is a bear here that we can sight just about every day.  Honestly, not hiking too far! unless you have a rifle.   I went out sketching but kept looking over my shoulder.  There are three deer you can see most mornings eating in the pasture that I mowed.  So pretty.  And big beautiful snow-capped mountain peaks I can see from the window where I sleep - welcome me every morning.  Sad to leave....

Your friend, Sunny
12 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How sweet!!
The toads must be so cute in their little house..

You two with have to put up a pic of them if you can get them to stay still...

Red.....

Red

This is the toad house sunny brought me, it is in my green house under the tarragon. I have at least one toad so far.

Davit.
12 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Davit,,

I didn't relize you were signed the last few days..The toad house pic threw me off I thought it was Sunny that was sighed in.
It was much easier to see you signed in when you were using one of your own pics for your avatar...Just though I would mention it...

Red...
12 years ago 0 11216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So great to hear you two are having so much fun!

Sounds lovely

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: