Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Updates

11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just stopping in with a update..
Tuesday I am going in for a stress echo..I am scared of the meds that will be used to get my heart rate up..Lots of what if's and never received a call back from the cardiovascular doctor so that I could ask him more about the test..and also why he said my recent heart echo looked ok, because my pulmonary doctor told me yesterday that things had changed from the one I have 7 yrs ago and now my heart was thickening, which my be why I am having shortness of breath now..
Anyway needless to say I am left with more unanswered questions and worries than if I had never been to these doctors..
I am using the 10 question list here to help me sort these fears out..The real from the imaginary..I may cancel my Stress echo test until my Cardiovascular doctor finds the time to call me back and answer my questions..I have no faith in doctors or the health care system and am to afraid to proceed..Especially since I had such a traumatic time with my recent hospital stay and surgery..I have had lots and lots of nightmare since that stay..

Red...

Reading this thread: