Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,623 Members

Please welcome our newest members: SJOLINE GEL, Duncan Brown, BBEA ANGELIC, HMAZO, MLISING

how to deal with attack in public place

16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You are most welcome :)
16 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Awww shucks thank-you for the support . It does mean alot :)
I am ver happy for you Cornish-Dee :) And I bought that movie with the very cute chipmunks :) awwww :)
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kudos to Mya & Cornish Dee for challenging your fears! Well done! Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
Thank-you Diva :) . I suprised myself too but i have been reading how you all are really pushing yourself so went for it . I would never have done that a couple of months ago . I even had a family evening and watched the new movie involving some very cute chipmunks awwwwwwwww .
Wow Cornish-dee, Talk about overcoming a bad day and doing well! Congratulations on a great success! Claps to you :) -Diva
OOOOOOOO having a bad day today . Had an awful night pain wise . Woke up at 1am in pain . Plus the added bonus of cramp . Dealt with panic attack . Got up at 7 to get kids ready for school and just knew what i would be like today . Im always bad the more pain im in . But was a brave girl and still did the weeks grocery shopping , even though i was really anxious before i left . Quite proud i magaged the two hour shop :) .
Wow Mya! You did it, congratulations! Also, congratulationson all the great steps you are taking for yourself! -diva
Excellent Mya , you should feel so proud . You are really pushing yourself and sound very postive . :) Um just curious what exatly is bunco because i have never heard of it ?
16 years ago 0 53 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well I did it!! Last night I went to play bunco for about 4 hours...was nervous the way there and a few times felt like I might loose it but i challenged my thoughts and it seemed to help...my husband was also there the whole time but knowing once i start the game i couldn't leave without being questioned made me nervous...I got to the docs tomorrow and my first counseling on thursday.

Reading this thread: