Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

CBT Buddies

17 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi all i am also on CBT buddies but i find no one is ever on it please feel free to add me if you would like keep smiling Gal
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Annabel, This is a great way to connect with others. You can share information, experiences and anything you would like. Make sure you login when you are on the site, this way you will have a better chance of connecting with others. The CBT Buddies can make a difference so give it a try! Keep Strong, Josie ______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
17 years ago 0 4 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello all! I'm new to this but after reading Josie's guidelines to get the CBT Buddies installed, I finally got it right! So if anyone wants to add me as a buddy feel free. :) Once again, Thank you Josie! A good day to all, Annabel
17 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Seamas, You can continue to use the program and also use the CBT Buddies to have extra support. Use the above steps to download the CBT IM Messenger and let us know via feedback if you have any problems. Josie _______________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
17 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So, Jodie, what you're saying is forget about Panic Center's CBT buddies software and just use whatever IM program you have? Because I sure can't get your program to work.
18 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Never mind! I got it! the problem is that my pop-up blocker was on. When its on, u cannot add people. thats what happened to me. So try that!!!
18 years ago 0 375 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Brabak....did you find a way to downlaod CBT buddies? Just do it from your session diary. I just did it now. And it worked. I hope we can chat soon. The only problem i'm having is that when i click "add buddy", they are not adding to my contact list. Does this mean that they dont' have cbt buddies? or is it not working ?
18 years ago 0 34 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for the help, Josie. Unfortunately, I tried using the feeback feature at the bottom of the page and also got an error message. The error message comes up when I click to submit my query on the webpage. I was not sure what else to do, other than post here. I tried your above suggestions, but I still get the same error message. I tried installing the program on both my computer at home and at work. Is there an e-mail I can send to someone who can help me figure out what's wrong? Thanks for the help!
18 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone, If you already have the PC IM Messenger up and running, you need only to log into the messenger when you log on the site. This way it will always be on and you will have a better chance of contacting people. You can also increase your contact list every time you post and look through the threads you will find "add buddy" just click here and they will be added to you messenger. It order to talk to someone they must also be logged on. For those of you that are having trouble follow this: 1- Delete any version of the PC IM Messenger you currently have 2- Download the following URL http://download.microsoft.com/download/a/a/c/aac39226-8825-44ce-90e3-bf8203e74006/dotnetfx.exe 3- Download the PC IM Messenger If you need any help please contact us via the feedback at the bottom of the page with specific detail of your concerns as opposed to posting them in this thread, so that our technical department may be best able to assist you. Hope this helps, Josie ___________________________________ The Panic Center Support Team.
18 years ago 0 295 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have the same problem i got an email saying it has something to do with my internet connection or something.Send the technical team a message to the feedback at the bottom of the page and see what they say. Lulu..

Reading this thread: