Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,533 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Bah

15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh way to go Koneko , this is just the beginning im sure of it . I bet your Fiancee is well pleased with you too .

Hey didnt see a pudding wrote about  . Only joking , now what i wouldnt give for some homemade apple pie and icecream . Thats on tomorrows shoppinglist hehehe .

Wicked stuff to read thanks for sharing again CD x
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Koneko! I am so happy for you hearing about your night out! Sounds like a nice outing. Way to go!
15 years ago 0 76 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hehe thanks for the congrats guys!

CD:  I went out last night for dinner with my fiancee, had chicken souvlaki with rice pilaf just like normal, didn't get panicky at all   If I went on a diet, I'd disappear probably! 

So far so good!  Crossing my fingers that nothing changes!

15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 Yay Koneko , this is wonderful to read . You must feel top of the world ! You will eating out with your fiancee sooner than you thought . Now i dont want to hear you starting a diet thread soon  .

Great stuff CD x
Congratulations I am happy for you.
15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Koneko,
I think you've put up with it well and you really deserve the accomplishment. I hope I can reach to you soon. 

15 years ago 0 76 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Since going to visit the inlaws I haven't had a single panic attack.  Hamburger was my biggest obstacle and I even managed to have a hamburger yesterday and eat the whole thing instead of panicking partway through and giving up like usual.  Wasn't so hot with spaghetti either but had/having spaghetti for dinner tonight (eating while I type!)  No problems.  I haven't even had to have the big glass of water around me lately, I don't know what has changed but I'm not even thinking about eating like I used to, it was just the "I want spaghetti tonight" with none of the "I want spaghetti tonight but oh, I don't know if I'll be able to eat it.  What if I can't eat it?"

I sincerely hope it doesn't go away this time, it came back for a bit after going to see the doctor but since the inlaws it hasn't poked it's ugly anxiety head in...yet anyway!  Eating is really one of the simple pleasures and I love it so it'd be nice if it sticks around for good this time
15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello, Koneko.
 Thanks for posting your experience, it's really encouraging.
I'm glad you got to accomplish things and you really got me hopeful of my problems as well! Great job. 

Just wanted to stop in to say congratulations on your success Koneko!
15 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Koneko..

I think you are definately making progress and the way your challenging your thoughts is something to be proud of... It's never easy facing our fears and going to your inlaws and doing just that is a notch in the success belt for sure.

DM

Reading this thread: