Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,490 Members

Please welcome our newest members: RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA, DSHAIRRA PE, CLOVELY GRACE

newcomer with questions

8 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That certainly could be anxiety but it could also be low electrolytes.  Low calcium, potassium, or iron can do that too.

Davit.
8 years ago 0 41 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi,
I have the same problem, when I walk I find it very hard to keep my balance and my legs wobble. Unfortunately I experience it all the time, even when I am at home. My question is: does anybody have the same problem? Do you feel wobbly and find standing difficult even when you are doing things that are not stressful at all (like the washing up)?
8 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi hummingbird,

Tension in the body is a common symptom of anxiety. Yoga and exercise like walking can be helpful. You might want to try PMR prior to walking to see if that helps. PMR is described in the Relaxation session.

Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes.

In fact if you close your eyes and walk in one place you will slowly rotate. In total darkness you can even fall down.

Davit

Sam123 on the nomorepanic site posted this and it's name and got quite a few responses. You are not alone.
8 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
When I am anxious my gait  changes. I am so tense. I walk  to the left.   My body gets sore from this .  So I don't go on many walks. I used to  love walking. Anyone else experience this? 

Reading this thread: