Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,498 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Over reacting to a lesser degree - a sign of change

11 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Sonia,
I'm going out with mom to buy some edible plants for her garden. Wish I could share the blosooming peonies and Iris
11 years ago 0 270 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hugs4u,

It's a good thing you remained calm and kept your composure. Until the pigeon issue is resolved, what can you do to relax and enjoy this lovely Sunday?

Sonia
11 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

A neighbour balked when I suggested a solution to the problem of pesky pigeions. The solution, had worked for me, after she’d told me it was too expensive.  What irritates me is that she stated she’d rather sweep up their mess every two days than pay 57 dollars, or “shoo” the pigeons away by walking to the third floor attic,showing a lack of reality. This has been going on for 4 years, and she goes away for 3 months every summer, leaving me to clean up when her daughter is off on a day trip with their two children. To add to the issue, our houses are affected because of a common pathway, and window sill which is next to theirs, which is soiled with the stuff.

I nearly said something sarcastic, but restrained myself.

The good thing is that maybe I’m maturing since this would have bothered me to a greater degree in the past.

Reading this thread: