Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Well Done!

10 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
BUMP!  for those who missed it!

A very Happy and Healthy New Year to one and all.  Enjoy the freedom that quitting brings in 2014!!!

Never Look Back!  The Future is Ahead! 
Love Lolly.  

10 years ago 0 984 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes indeed, what Lolly said!  Happy New Year to all who are at the start of the wonderful smoke free journey.  There is a whole new world awaiting you on the other side of that toxic blue cloud.  Hang tough, dig deep and celebrate you.
x T
10 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for posting Lolly.

We do have quite a few quitters fighting a good fight right now. Glad we have veterans like you and Breather and all the other veterans to cheer them on and share wisdom.

Ashley, Health Educator
10 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lolly 2 I was thinking of starting a new post in support of the new quitters that have just made it through their first Christmas and putting these milestones behind them. Your post hits the nail on the head so I don't need to. It's so important to know that it's possible to leave the smokes behind and the newbie needs to know that they have our support and know that we'll help them along until they can help themselves and don't need us anymore. Nothing gives me greater satisfaction than for someone to finally realise that " hey I can do this and I am doing this ". It matters. It matters to me anyway and obviously it matters to you as well. So be proud of yourselves for making it through and gaining the confidence to keep on going. Well done ! breather
10 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello there,

Well done to all the folk who have not long quit!  You are doing it at quite a hard time with all the old memories surfacing...yet you are still there and working at it. Congratulations!  Keep giving yourself small rewards, and keep telling yourself how amazing you are!

Some quit a short time ago and are counting in months instead of days, and the relief is showing in your posts....you are experiencing the joy of the freedom that comes along with quitting!  Isn't it fantastic?!  Well Done to all of you.  Keep fighting!

Well done to the long term quitters...known as 'oldies'  We are still around and trying to help all the rest of you because we feel it is so important to your lives!  We can pat ourselves on the back and wish all of you a wonderful smoke-free new year in 2014.

We never relax completely though, and neither should you...as Nicodemon is out there.  We hear his faint moans in the distance and smile because we will not let him near enough to hurt us any more.

I wish all of you a truly happy and healthy 2014.  Go All Quitters! 

Never Look Back!  The Future is Ahead! 

Love Lolly.    

Reading this thread: