Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Terrified of quitting, HELP!!!

5 years ago 0 11213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Oscarej11,

It sounds like you have many admirable reasons to quit. I recommend working through the program to help you create a quit program. StelleBlue's advice is spot on. Also post often in the group. The more engaged you are in the process the better I think.

Keep us posted on how you are doing. 
Ashley, Health Educator
5 years ago 0 180 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Have you gone through the glove compartment stuff on this site?  I also found reading the archives of this site really helpful and motivating, and posting along the way has really helped me stay in the right frame of mind.
5 years ago 0 1 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi everyone, I’m a 22 year old male and I have already been smoking for 6 years. My mum one of the reasons I want to stop because every time I have a cigarette she has so much concern written all over her face. I am also wanting to quit so that my fiancé will quit with me as I don’t want to be smoking when we have children, it’s one thing damaging ourselves but another, our children. Does anyone have any getting started advice, I have a family history of addiction and I want mine to stop ASAP Thanks
  • Quit Meter

$248,489.81

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 4856 Hours: 4

Minutes: 57 Seconds: 29

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: