Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

Been in Hiding...BUT NOT SMOKING...I am HERE AGAIN!

12 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
YAY for you DebbyP!  I'm so glad to see you back here and still kicking that ash to the curb! We missed you here but know what it's like to be busy and otherwise occupied.  I'm glad you're taking the time you need to heal and that you've saved some of that cig money for a reward for yourself.  Woo Hoo Deb. Have fun shopping : ) Eyja
12 years ago 0 55 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
THANKS for the warm welcome back!  You have all made me feel so good inside. I am working on the rewarding stuff again. Money was tight and with Health stuff...well you get the picture.  I have 120.00 saves so far (again) and this time it is for ME!  Yep.  I am going to buy myself some NEW CLOTHES when I can get this weight back off. Dang the no smoking sure blessed me with MORE weight! But that is ok. I can deal with that.  I can not longer stand when I am around someone that is smoking. It is strange to be like that.  I always lit up when I smelt it before. NOT NOW...I actually walk in the other direction.  

I PROMISE to check in at least once a week!

I MISSED YOU ALL!

Thanks for the POSITIVES!

Funny when I look at my picture I am holding a cigarette! This was the last picture of me  holding a cigarette! Ewwwww

Thanks All!
Debby 

12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Debby ! It's so good to see you back again ! We missed you and we are all very proud of you, especially me. Don't be a stranger !

Your Friend,

Bill
12 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for letting us know how you are doing Debby!

Congratulations on over 200 days. Amazing!

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Debbie!!!

Welcome back and congratulations on your 200+ days smoke-free!!!  Awesome!!!  I hope you have been rewarding yourself for every little milestone reached!  That's an important part of continued success!  Way to go!!!

Jim 
  • Quit Meter

$44,295.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1060 Hours: 5

Minutes: 12 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

12 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome back DebbyP Wondered where you were at ? Glad to see that you're not smoking. Excellent for you. breather
12 years ago 0 55 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi ALL~! 
I still have not smoked nor do I want to.  I have had other issues and sorry but have not been on here.  I am back and plan on staying here for support through all the other stuff.  Health has not been good BUT I CAN SAY I NEVER PICKED UP A CIGARETTE! 

Thanks Bill for checking up on me....

I plan on checking in as often as I can now that the new year is here and I have a BEGINNING OF A NEW YEAR SMOKE FREE!  
Made it over 200 DAYS! WOW...I am surprised at myself.

LOVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL!
Debby 

Reading this thread: