Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Emergency Happy Questions

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-06-11 2:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Questions to challenge negativity

2024-06-03 3:43 PM

Depression Community

logo

Social anxiety disorder

2024-05-29 1:50 PM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Most Loved

Browse through 411.758 posts in 47.059 threads.

160,770 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MereM, browcari, Cas151, Britanica78, m_ladyschoolme

I relapsed...please help

16 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dont' beat yourself up about it, this is a really hard thing to do.  But every minute that goes by is another chance to start over and kick the habit.  So start now if you can.

Try to take some time to think about what triggers made you light up again, and if you identify them, avoid those situations or try to find healthier ways to deal with them (like posting here).  I'm rooting for you!

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/4/2008
Smoke-Free Days: 4
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 40
Amount Saved: $7.00
Life Gained:
Days: 0 Hrs: 7 Mins: 57 Seconds: 53

16 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
   It's been a while since i've been on here and I'm quite dissapointed in myself.  I was good for a whole 2 almost 3 weeks and then went right back to smoking.  I feel horrible right now, I'm sick right now too and it's turning into bronchitis...my grandmother just passed about a week ago from Pulminary Fibrosis, she never smoked a day in her life but I want to make her proud by quitting for good.

HELP!!

My Milage:

My Quit Date: 5/13/2008
Smoke-Free Days: -4
Cigarettes Not Smoked: -64
Amount Saved: $-20.32
Life Gained:
Days: 0 Hrs: 0 Mins: 0 Seconds: -20374

Reading this thread: