Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Alex 2 1
lara 1 0

Most Loved

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,563 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

24 Hours and Counting...

16 years ago 0 134 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Mel, You are doing Great! Stay strong you can do it. Etta [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/2/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 400 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $192.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 3
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for all the support! I'm at 58 hrs now and doing pretty well! I've all but stopped using the lozenges. They started to make me feel nauseous, so I'm trying to just use breathing and self-talk and get rid of the crutch altogether. Thanks again for the support. It is so helpful!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/16/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 50 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $19.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
16 years ago 0 1209 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi and Welcome. for one of my rewards.. I think day 4 I bought a really cute.. refillable water bottle to carry with me. Congrats.. come often read...post... read more... post more... Whatever works... but make sure you come here if you are having a bad crave.. Post Help and wait for people to reply ( 5 to 10 ).. ahh. then it will be gone.. and you have control again. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/10/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 36 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 612 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $122.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 50
16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Debbie! What can I say? Ahhh sure, it's clear that you've got a lock on this Quit thing so I'll just say "Well done"!! Patrick [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/18/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,475 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $663.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mel, welcome and congratulations on making the wisest decision in your life! This is your Day 2 and already you're almost 50% rid of the nicotine that remains in your bloodstream; by Thursday you'll be more than halfway through Hell Week and really feeling better. Breathing easier, more energy tasting food for a change and you won't stink like an old ashtray anymore. Drink the iced water everyone talks about in here, relax yourself in a hot bath and FOCUS on the programme that will set you FREE of nicotine for good... post and read and post and read and do it as often as you can during the days to come.... encourage other new folk to quit. Patrick [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/18/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 59 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,475 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $663.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
16 years ago 0 515 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Mel and welcome to the site! I hope you get as much out of this site as i have. I come here daily - it really helps. Post and read as much as you can, the support you can get here is tremendous. I also used the tools & resources, this helped me with my quit as far as what to expect etc. Realize that there will be moods, plenty of them, and that's okay. I found the easiest thing to do when i couldn't deal anymore, was just get the sleep my body & mind needed. Best wishes on your quit journey! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/7/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,260 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $491.40 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
16 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go, Mel!!! I applaud you for your choice to quit!!! My best advice...Positive Mental Attitude!!! Slay the nico-demon!!! Jim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 300 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $49.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
  • Quit Meter

$44,347.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1061 Hours: 10

Minutes: 33 Seconds: 49

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 134 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Mel, Congratulations,on your quit :) Drink lots of ice water it helps. I am useing the lozenges too. They are working relly well for me. I quit Mar 2, on my brithday. It was the best gift I could have ever given to my self. Stay strong you can do it. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/2/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 375 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $180.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Mel, Welcome to our support community. Continue to move forward and be prepared. Preparation is essential to this quit and we can help. Post often and ask questions. We are ready and waiting :) Josie, Health Educator
16 years ago 0 50 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
mel welcome and glad you have quit smoking!!! A lot of great support here so all i can say is..stick around it works. Judi [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/9/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,665 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $333.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22

Reading this thread: