Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Tomorrow's the day...

16 years ago 0 1160 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
HEY JADE, JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW I'M THINKING ABOUT YOU. HELL WEEK IS STILL VIVID IN MY MEMORY. IT WILL GET BETTER. USE THE SITE. KEEP IN TOUCH,[color=Blue]BLUE CLOUD[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 540 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
16 years ago 0 3541 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Jade. Welcome. This is a great place for the help & support you need. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/13/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 78 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,560 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $858.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yeah, Jade! What a wonderful gift you're giving yourself! Just take it one day, one hour, one crave at a time. It does get better...honest! -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $884.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
16 years ago 0 911 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome to SSC Jade and congratulations on your decision to stop smoking! You're on your way to a free and healthy life! Take very good care of yourself during the next week and get plenty of rest. Let us know if we can help in any way. Boxerfan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 124 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,480 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $620.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 10 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
16 years ago 0 5 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Jade, I'm just on my second day, but for me- I needed plenty of gum (any kind) and breathing like you where smoking a cig- you know, with you lips around an imaginary cig, sounds strange but it calmed me down and if repeated long enough I got through the craving. Good luck and don't give up Chris
16 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks so much for all the encouraging words. I had a rough time this morning -- thought about stopping and buying a pack, but didn't. Have been doing the lozenges and walking and drinking as much water as I can. Also tappped into the supply of apples and grapes that I bought yesterday. Ok, I've been awake for almost seven hours and have not smoked. Usually by this point in the day I would have smoked 10 or more. It's SOOOOOO ingrained into my life. time for a walk, Jade [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/30/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
16 years ago 0 1056 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Jade and welcome to the site that can really help you stop smoking. Read lots and post when you feel the need. In no time you'll feel so much better about the whole thing! Hope you have a good day today. gen [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 124 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,984 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �620.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 16 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
16 years ago 0 3207 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi and welcome, jade! And Atta boy, Bold!!!! read, read, read, breathe, breathe, breathe, and drink plenty of water to help get all that yucky toxin stuff out of your body. And please, let us know how we can help and post before you break down and take a puff. We'll help you through it. -aloha [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/22/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 130 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 5,200 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $884.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 18 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
16 years ago 0 97 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
gl jade im also very early in my cold turkey quit attempt on my 3rd day right now and i've noticed the cravings dont last as long as they did on day 1 and 2 its still real hard though but i'm looking forward to getting past hell week because I know the reward is a great new life of a non smoker at the end of the tunnel :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/26/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 15 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $4.31 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
16 years ago 0 537 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jade, Weelcome! You have come to the right place. When people ask me how I quit. I tell them about SSC. Do you have a plan? Make a plan and stick with it. You can does this, it can be as easy or as hard as you make it! One day, one hour, one minute at a time! Terri [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]9/28/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 304 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,560 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $1,082.24 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 30 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8

Reading this thread: