Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

I will be back on Jan 1st.

17 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good luck in the new year buddy. Joe, [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/10/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 596 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $240 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Nice one all of you. Yes its the 18th to start my 2 pills a day. I`m not,however gonna use anything else(ie patches)Zyban on using the full 2 weeks, have gone down very well where the craving was concerned. I am now al ready for the festive season and with lots of hard work as I am working non-stop, so time should pass us by pretty quickly toward Jan 1st 2007. Cant Wait to Start the Quit Again. Love To You All Tony in Earlestown, Merseyside, England. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Hi All, I am overwhelemed at all your positive posts for me to really get on and do this. I thank all of you for your information and I am now reading Allen Carrs book which I find very interesting. Jan will be my personal quitting buddy and all of your my close quitting buddies if thats ok with you Jan and all of you. I feel confident in the fact that I will be able to do this with the people I will have around me at home and on this site. I wish all of you a wonderfull Xmas Time and I am going to be logged into the SSC Messenger as much as I can for chats to you all. I am so glad your all here for me and I just hope I can be of help to you all and new quitters in the future. Best Wishes and Thankyou God Bless You All Tony in Earlestown, Merseyside, England. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
This is my new quit meter. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Hi, I`m Tony from Warrington(was Warrington Toe) but I`ve failed yet again. I live in Warrington, England, UK with my wife and 2 children. My other 2 children have flown the nest and I now have a Grandson called Cameron. He is my hope and joy to really get this quit over and done with once and for all. Sorry about this, I`m weak. I`ve paid the price for my weakness. I`m having a problem staying off theses cancer sticks even with all the help. I`ve found Zyban my best efforts yet in 62 days and 23 days but yet again I`ve failed. I now am using all my energy to prepare for New Years Day. The usual resolutions of so many. I am taking Zyban on the 18th of Dec and I`m gonna do a solid 2 weeks on them before I quit. I aint giving up, giving up. Tony. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 20 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,223 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �300 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11
17 years ago 0 1150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Power UP!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 155 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Tony wishing you all the best for your new quit date Jan.1/07. By then your med's will have kicked in and it sounds like you have some well thought out plans in mind. Jan.. same best wishes to you as well for the same quit date! We're all here for you when you return :) (((((((((((hugs of support))))))))))) Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 697 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $306 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
17 years ago 0 406 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Being on Zyban for a full 2 weeks before my actual quit made all the difference for me this time... You know we're all always here for you Tony. peteg
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
tony, sorry it didn 't work out for you we will be here for you on jan 1st you can do this keep strong lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 41 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 622 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �164 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 51 [B]Seconds:[/B] 37
  • Quit Meter

$113,535.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6491 Hours: 15

Minutes: 9 Seconds: 48

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
tony, glad that you have a quit buddy loooking forward to seeing you back in the new year lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 48 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 721 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �192 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 37 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
  • Quit Meter

$113,535.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6491 Hours: 15

Minutes: 9 Seconds: 48

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: