Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,661 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA

How many June Bugs are there out there?

17 years ago 0 1010 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Evening Check In: Hi Everyone =) Did nothing today except run a few errands. Then I did my meditation and then took a little nap. Hi Mama...sending you special hugz, and thoughts today. Lots of XO's too! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 238 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $46 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
  • Quit Meter

$36,241.11

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 422 Hours: 6

Minutes: 5 Seconds: 27

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 1010 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Afternoon Check In: I made my follow up w/ my doc and all is well =) Went swimming again today =) Now I am relaxing. Hope everyone is doing well too!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 227 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $44 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
  • Quit Meter

$36,241.11

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 422 Hours: 6

Minutes: 5 Seconds: 27

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey mamma, I am trying to download the im file and when I do it asks if I want to "run" or "save" the file, do you know which one I need to do? Not sure here, help please anyone...thanks. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 288 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
Checking in also, I was still using the old thread, I am glad I found you all. It is 4 weeks for me and I am so excited. I have a couple of more days and then 1 MONTH....that sounds so awesome, I know some of you are already there and my hats off to you. I am glad you are all still here and I am very proud to be part of this with everyone. Happy Quit to all of my fellow June Bugs. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 28 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 286 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $56 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
Just checking in with everyone, glad to see everyone is still around. Mama I am thinking of you but WOW look what you have accomplished and I am so proud of the way you are handling things. Remember we are here and sometimes just reading the posts is all you need. I am taking the day for myself and going to lay by the pool and read a good book. It is so dang hot and humid here on the east coast I am about to go crazy. Don't even want to go walking in the evening, missing that a bunch. Have a really great HUMP day. Non-smoker and LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 304 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $60 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
And Me Also, Doing Good now cold turkey. Buzzing Jacko(UK) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 821 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �240 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 39
17 years ago 0 322 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok, Jacko here and doing quite well. Came off Zyban but nearly bought a pack so went back on them. Had a BBQ all day yesterday(Sat 15 July) and evryone smoked----EXCEPT ME!!!! I fell, well, you know at school, when you know your piece of work was the best, well thats how I felt when I got into bed. BRILLIANT!!!! (and well bloody pleased with myself) Jacko(UK) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/27/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 954 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �285 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 57
17 years ago 0 213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ann, I picked my quit day based on all the smokers moving from my building at work to another building that I would be moving to a month later. Well monday of this week was my first day at the new building with the smokers. They were horrible. I told many of them I quit. I got the are you sure you don't want one I'll give you one; just take one drag it won't hurt; go ahead and go outside (while they smoke) we/I want to talk to you. I swear they all have demons. When I smoked I hated the x-smoker that turned nose up and ran from the smoke, but with my group that is the only way to deal with them. I had to tell them I no longer wanted to breath the poision and I had worked to hard to be free for my health to be exposed to it. I told one guy he couldn't put transmission fluid in my soda either. I know it sounds like I am being a little snotty here, but it became apparent to me that all these people care about is their habit, not my health or anyone elses. Misery loves company! Personally I am finding new friends at work. Navigator. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 649 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $115.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 213 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Navigator here, standing strong. (S.T.A.N.D. - Solid Tenacious and Never Defeated) Marie congratulations on one month! Right behind you girlfreind, after today it will be four full weeks for me. Let's here it for the June bugs...yeah! Navigator [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 27 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 548 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $97.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 24 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42
17 years ago 0 18 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Doing really good!!!! Not much in cravings, just the odd mental crave "hey I could have a smoke while I'm doing this" then after a few minutes it passes. I feel like I got it licked but know that it could get worse to. GOOD QUIT EVERYONE !!!! :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 913 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $397.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 54 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10

Reading this thread: