Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

VIV Cruised Past 100 DAYS!!!

10 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
VIV - 100 Days is a great milestone to pass!  There's just something about those big round zeros that makes this milestone sound so impressive!  And it's true!  I hope you've figured out that reward for yourself for this achievement.  Maybe a cool drink under the shade of a coconut palm while your survey the white sands and glistening water on your island paradise beach?   
11 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
VIV, congrats on 100 days.  Like Jim said enjoy the beach.  It is an achievement to reach 100 days.  A reward it indeed in order. When I quit I started wearing a special bracelet everyday and it reminds me that I am a non-smoker.  My one month reward was a ring, it also reminds me I am a non-smoker.  So in my humble opinion , you need a special reward.

Keep the Quit
Sparky 
11 years ago 0 115 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks guys, I appreciate all the attention. I was very happy to reach that milestone. Have to admit that I am not planning my rewards. Now that I think of it maybe that's where I'm going wrong. I still have some fairly difficult days and should have some rewards planned to change the focus of my attention. So thanks again for putting me on the right track. Despite this I did enjoy my achievement of 100 days. Your support was paramount in my achievement I will not be smoking today. Viv
  • Quit Meter

$28,455.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 516 Hours: 2

Minutes: 36 Seconds: 4

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 1140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey VIV.

Congratulations on your triple digits.  I remember 100 days being a major hump to get over. After that point, I started to really believe I could do it for a long time. How do you plan to celebrate?
  • Quit Meter

$22,567.30

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 603 Hours: 6

Minutes: 17 Seconds: 15

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi VIV, 

BIG Congrats on reaching 100 days!!! How do you feel now compared to the first couple weeks in your journey? 
11 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on 100 days! Don't forget the suntan lotion! :). Be sure to reward yourself too!
11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi, Viv !!!
Big Big Congrats on hitting your 100 days and landing on the beach..
Enjoy the
 day in the surf and warm sand..

Red..

11 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey VIV!!!

I saw your post on Sparky's post and observed that you cruised right up to and past the beach and that 100 day milestone!  Way to go, buddy!!!  An old tradition here was when you reached the beach at 100 days it was time to sit back and enjoy the rewards of the journey!  Cabana boys waiting to bring you cool festive beverages with little umbrellas in them while your wiggling your toed in the warm sand!  

Huge congratulations to you!  I hope that you rewarded yourself for reaching a huge milestone!!!

CLINK!!! 

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,302.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1060 Hours: 7

Minutes: 46 Seconds: 56

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter