Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,674 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MNJD, kybrg, Jhancke, CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ

3,000 days ago

11 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Smokefree76 and welcome to SSC!  I'm enjoying reading through your posts.  Your enthusiasm for living smoke-free is inspirational!  Keep it up!! Vincenza, Health Educator
11 years ago 0 39 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am new to this site.  Prior to this site I signed up with two other site.  After a few days I realize they were ineffective.  This site however...freaking 3017 days, 90,510 cigarettes avoided, then to go as far as estimating how many days, hours, minutes, and seconds, in your case 500+ days and counting saved from death since putting down the smokes.  This is genius!

Congratulation on your accomplishment...going through these threads and reading story like yours truly motivates me, reinforces me being smoke free, and will make me think twice before I pick up another cigarette!

11 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
3000 is Amazing!  You just keep chocking them up!  Thanks for all you share here at SSC - the site would not be the same without you Bob! Hope you celebrated well :)

11 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My dear friend Bob,

What a lovely round number that is!  3,000 days sounds, and is a great achievement.  Congratulations!

On your way, you have improved your health, inspired so many with your words and been a good friend to others!  That's a great legacy to have.  Thanks for being here/there for so many of us at SSC.

Love Lolly.  
11 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on 3000 days.  I didn't know you could count that high .  I feel very privileged that I have known you for most of those days.  On the health issue, what a wonderful gift you have given to yourself and showing all of us the benefits of quitting.  So what you are telling us we stay quit we get younger?  You are the best.

Keep the Quit
Sparky 
11 years ago 0 410 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Duffis on your clean bill of health! Those numbers are grand! Three thousand smoke free days and 90,000 not smoked! Truly amazing  stats!
Keep up that great quit!
(Still) Cameless
11 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks Duffis.

Congratulations to you for reaching this milestone and in turn getting a great report card for your doctor..Is encouraging to know that it gets better and better with each that passes..I am looking forward to being where you are soon..

Red..

11 years ago 0 2778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Bob!!!

Congrats on reaching yet another milestone!  I really love to hear that you are in excellent health and better than you were at a much younger age!  That gives me hope and inspiration!  

Clinks to you, buddy!!!

Jim
  • Quit Meter

$44,437.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 1063 Hours: 14

Minutes: 54 Seconds: 12

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 1140 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations, Duffis! Your numbers are something I couldn't even really fathom when I first came to this site. Thanks to hearing the testimonials from the long-time quitters, I have been convinced that it is possible. Your post was a powerful reminder that one can work through all kinds of adversity and grief without smoking. I believe that you have earned this last year the hard way. Thanks you so much for sticking around to serve as a model for us all. 
  • Quit Meter

$22,660.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 605 Hours: 18

Minutes: 58 Seconds: 1

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

11 years ago 0 11218 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for posting Duffis!

You are an inspiration. Congratulations to your health! How does it feel?

Ashley, Health Educator

Reading this thread: