Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

I DID IT! 101 DAYS CLEAN OF NICOTINE~

12 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations Debby , Be sure to celebrate your 150 days when you get straightened around. 100 days is huge. Excellent for you. breather
12 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Debbie, congrats on 102 smoke free days!  I can relate to your issues with blood clots.  I had them 3 years ago, and that was got me to quit smoking.  I listened to everything the doctors told me so I could get off the coumadin, louvinox, etc. 
12 years ago 0 823 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is fantastic Debby!  It will be 102 days Nicotine FREE  by the time you read this post! And you're doing it with grace and a wonderful attitude despite having to table your big reward for the time being!  Willis is right to say that we are all so very proud of you; what a great achievement! I hope you enjoy working in your flower garden while you get that leg healed. It will work out fine! Can hardly wait to hear how your big celebration goes on day 150!  Be kind to yourself; you're doing great Debby : )  Eyja

12 years ago 0 792 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, well , well.........101  !    bold We are all very proud of you Debby. I know that you are much stronger now and better able to fight off the problems you are having with your leg. Stay the course Deb, everything will work out.  
Congratulations again.

Your Pal,
Bill 
12 years ago 0 55 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Brenda and Ashley!

I have to put my celebration on hold at this moment...have 2 large blood clots in my left leg. I am following Doctor's orders to the T on this one...was diagnosed 8-26 and was in ER 2 more times..last one on  8-20 (Tuesday)...blood clots are same size still but causing some other problems now...foot going numb and more swelling and pain.  

So I decided to celebrate when I get to 150 Days instead. I want to go to the Show and Have a Dinner before.

THANKS AGAIN!
Debby 
12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations!

This is a HUGE milestone! How will you be celebrating?

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 1904 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats! 100 days is a big deal that calls for a big celebration. Reward yourself.
12 years ago 0 55 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
So many people to thank for giving me strength when I didn't think I had any.  Thanks EVERYONE...and special thanks to Bill...thanks for being my support buddy and SSC for ALWAYS BEING HERE! Everyone that has helped me along the way I thank you ALL!

N.O.P.E.

THANKS ALL!   
Debby 

Reading this thread: