Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,528 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Six Years on!....

13 years ago 0 3307 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lolly, congratulation on being smoke free for 6 years!!  You were here when I first came to this site and you are still here.  Folks, this lady is always giving back and what an example.  Lolly, you have fought this battle and you have fought others and each one you have come out a WINNER !!!  I am so happy to know you.

Keep the Quit
Sparky
13 years ago 0 1843 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lolly, what a wonderful number 2191 is!  Congratulations on 6 smoke free years!  And on this day of Thanksgiving in the US, there is so much to be thankful for!  I know you are thankful for your freedom from smoking!  Please find a nice reward to celebrate this milestone!  Here's to the next 6 smoke free years, and beyond!
13 years ago 0 1095 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0

Congratulations my dear friend.  Oh how well I remember you and your day to day winning the battle.  I hope you are well and enjoying life.

Love you

Duffis and Pete

13 years ago 0 221 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lolly 2,

Congrats on 6 years of being smoke free!

What has helped you the most to remain smoke free? What were some surprises along the way?

Helena, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 150 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lolly,

Six years is amazing!  This is truly inspiring.  Congrats, Congrats, Congrats, and more

~Alice
13 years ago 0 312 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
A-MA-ZING

And I am so glad you are sticking around here to show us newbies IT CAN BE DONE.

Do you even still give yourself rewards and if so what will it be??? I plan on giving myself rewards for the rest of my life.

Charm

Freedom Meter

Smoke-Free Days: 54
Cigarettes Not Smoked: 1,086
Amount Saved: $199.80
Life Gained:
Days: 7 Hrs: 13 Mins: 36 Seconds: 59
13 years ago 0 816 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lolly Congratulations on 6 years of freedom. You've come so far and inspire others to follow your lead. Thank you for staying here and showing us the way. Excellent for you. breather
13 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have just one word "Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww"
13 years ago 0 618 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I does feel a very long time since I quit smoking....I suppose 6 years is a very long time!

There are very few people left who were around when I quit, but those who knew me know that this site played a massive part in my successful quit.  I recommend it to all new quitters and those thinking about it.

Of late I have noticed a huge lack of sticking power in so many new quitters.  It seems as if one tiny glitch can make them give up and smoke that one that takes them down the slippery path.   They say they are determined to quit and it is so important to them, then out of the blue they are saying they are sorry they slipped.    Posting here and chatting to others in the same situation can help so much BEFORE smoking that one cigarette.

I'm celebrating my quit here today, but I do this everyday anyway each time I see my Hall Fame Key ring in the door to my house,  and when I think of the FREEDOM I have gained from quitting.

Be Positive!  Remain Strong! and Whatever it Takes...Just Don't Smoke!!!

Lolly.    

Reading this thread: