Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,511 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

Released from the Hospital & Celebrating One Month

18 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear ALl: After a scary episode with heart palpitations and a ambulance ride, I was in the hospital since yesterday afternoon. Every test came out fine, no heart damage and passed the stress test EKG with flying colors. They do not know what it was exactly, so I'm out! I'm so happy to be home and Strutting my 31 days. My husband and I both have been through a lot in the last month and the last couple 24 hours. BUT WE MADE IT AND IT'S SO WORTH IT! Thank you SO much to you all for being here and sharing your life stories with me help me confirm this is the best thing I have done for my health. You support is a comfortable pillow to fall on. Feeling Good & Showing 31 on the meter! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 539 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $108.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 18
18 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/smiley-faces14.gif[/IMG] Dear Sunshine, Casey, Lady, JessieMarie, RedRosie,Cuddles, Hummy, LBugg, Healer, ItsIronic, Polly, It was truly uplifting (*HUGE GRIN*) to read all of the sweet messages you all left me. I'm SO proud to be a part of this group. I tell my husband funny things that everyone here says and does and he also benefits from stories I pass along to him. We both are so happy to have reached the one month mark!! Thank you all for not only making me feel wonderful, but for all of those whom you've helped without knowing. Special people like all of you GIVE so much to others, especially when they are in need of your kindness. I admire your "keepin it real" candid views. You all have phenomenal devotion to this cause and your willingness to continue helping others is SO admirable. Appreciatively, CobenFan (Christine) Happy to Have a Healthy Heart!!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 553 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $112 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 20 [B]Seconds:[/B] 31
18 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear CobenFan Wow. I am sorry you had such a scary episode and I am glad it turned out ok! Even though you would think an ambualance ride is enough to make you NOT want to smoke, that wold have been a "trigger" point for me. Great job on keeping it together! Way to go on your 31 day quit! WoooooHoooo! I know you must be proud! Stay Strong girl! I am proud of you.....you are an inspiration to me! [IMG]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/Stalkrzhehestalk/smileys.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 86 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,296 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $258 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 10 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
18 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi CobenFan - How awesome - YOU ARE HEALTHY AND HOME!! You are loved and so appreciated here, dear one... Time for a special reward, CobenFan - treat yourself!! ** A FLOWER FOR YOU, MY FRIEND ** [url=[IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/DaisySpinwhite.gif[/IMG]][IMG]http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g31/healerwithin/DaisySpinwhite.gif[/IMG][/url] Love and Blessings- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 52 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,823 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $241.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 12 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
18 years ago 0 300 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
First off�congrats on being 31 days. I�m so proud of you. I am also sorry to hear you went to the hospital. My mother has gone to the hospital for heart problems quite a few times this year. It turns out she has tachycardia. I can sympathize with you about having to spend time in a hospital. Its not fun sitting around being in pain, not being �in the know�, being tested and waiting for results. The good thing is that everything turned out ok and you didn�t smoke :) Take care of yourself and get some rest. Continue to be strong!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/6/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 78 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 868 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $195 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
  • Quit Meter

$204,349.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5157 Hours: 2

Minutes: 7 Seconds: 28

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 1687 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Coben Fan, So happy that every thing is okay with you, I know that you are happy to be home. Strut those 31 days, they are very special and you have worked hard for everyone of them.. I had the same thing happen to me not long ago, it's a very scary place to be. I also went through all the test, but I am going Thursday for a second opinion. I really don't think anything is wrong but my Dr wanted me to go, so I will. Get you a good Coben book and go to bed and relax. Isn't it nice to have a soft pillow to fall on?? You have been and inspiration to all of us and I thank you.. Blessings sent your way, SUNSHINE [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 108 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,848 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $378 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 15 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
  • Quit Meter

$229,893.19

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6395 Hours: 15

Minutes: 30 Seconds: 2

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2614 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Coben Congratulations on 31 Days! Glad you are feeling good and that all was well with the hospital! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 70 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,408 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $525 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 31 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
18 years ago 0 610 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Coben Fan. I am so glad that everything has turned out good for you. Congrats on 32 big days! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/2/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 3,088 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $421.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
18 years ago 0 1079 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Cobenfan, so glad you are doing well now. What a scary time you've had! I've always been so healthy, just the thoughts of going to hospital makes me feel sick. :) Congrats on your 31 day quit!! You must feel so great about yourself! Can I suggest a good reward is in order? Maybe something a little nicer than a stay in hospital!! :) By the by, I went to the library and put in an order for the book No Second Chance. They called tonight to say it's in. I'll go get it tomorrow, looking forward to reading it. Nothing quite like opening a new book and living new experiences! Take care of yourself and Keep Strong, [color=Red]redrosie[/color] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 114 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,757 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $946.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 11 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 36 [B]Seconds:[/B] 32
18 years ago 0 2364 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank God you are doing Ok and [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f190/cuddlebug230/thcongrats2520stars.gif[/IMG] on your 31 days - you are doing fabulous Cuddles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/22/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 39 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10.8 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 9 [B]Mins:[/B] 38 [B]Seconds:[/B] 11

Reading this thread: