Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,512 Members

Please welcome our newest members: AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl

Healerwithin Is 50 Days TODAY!!!!!

18 years ago 0 547 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
CONGRATS ON YOUR BIG 50 DAYS HEALER!!!! MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU!!! EVE :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 140 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $51 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
18 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrat's Healer, I will always remember you the most. You replyed to my very first post. In your oh so gentle way you told me to watch my words for they are so powerfull. At first I felt like WELL WHATEVER. Now I see and feel your companionship for each and every person here. Thanks for all your kind words and wisdom. Hugs Alley [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 337 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $98.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 2 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
18 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/CHEARNE/cuties34.gif[/IMG] Dear Healer: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 50 Days. Thank you for bringing so much kindness to this board with your caring and sharing attitude. You're appreciated by all! All My best, CobenFan (Christine M) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 521 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $105 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 20
18 years ago 0 216 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on 50 days Healer-that is so terrific!!Yipeeeeee! Trudy :) :) :) :) :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 819 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $104.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 21 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
18 years ago 0 84 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats on your 50 days Healer - YAY YOU! :)
18 years ago 0 1262 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dear Healer [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f154/kingofrock61/CongratulationsYouDidIt.gif[/IMG] CobenFan is right.....you are definitly an inspiration here at SSC and have alot to offer. Thanks fo your support. Way to go on your 50 days, you should be proud! Stay Strong! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 84 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,270 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $252 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
18 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Butterfly - thanks so much for your kind words... Thank YOU for sharing your wisdom with all of us... and thanks for shining your Light for us when we lose our way and we need gentle guidance. Your Light and wisdom have lead the way for many of us on our most challenging days, and your Light reminds us of our own. Thanks! Sunshine, what can I say! We will be there for each other come rain or shine, snow or well - it matters not, we are Quit sisters, and we share a very special bond. Thank you, I love you, dear one. Keep a close eye on my chair at the beach, I'm almost there!! :) fishoutofwater - you make me smile - and what a gift that is. You have a way of seeing things w/such clarity and I thank you so much for that!! You bring a peaceful energy with you, what a blessing you are!! [color=Red](((redrosie)))[/color] well, you ARE SO SPECIAL!! Your bright eyes, and wide smiles, your crisp sense of humor, and your unconditional love for all of us - oh, and the way you always see the glass as "half full" rather than half empty - what a gift you are to us!!! :) Lady, well the name says it all, doesn't it? Your wisdom, your willingness to share even on your most challenging days. Thanks for all you do and all you are. Lady, I read some of your posts long before I decided to Quit, and your strength and resolve, and your wisdom lead me to my Quit... You and Shevie, well, I am grateful... bluepanda - you little angel, you... You are so open and wiling to be vulnerable, how courageous you are!! I love your energy!! Alley, my friend... You remind me so much of me when I was much younger... You are wise beyond your years, dear one, and your heart is big and so open... You keep standing for your truth... You have come a long way, and I am so looking forward to being here with you as we both grow in our Quits together. Luna, wow - what a gift you are to this site! You are a beautiful flower of wisdom and I always love seeing the world through your eyes... thanks for being here and for your kind words... N2k - what an amazing example you are for me!! Thanks for your kind words, and for being here on this thread... it means the world to me, dear one. phoenix - the name says it all :) You stand tall, dear one. Thanks for t
18 years ago 0 2436 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow, Christine M - and everyone- I just found this thread!!! I am so touched by your kindness and compassion, you guys :) Just Wow! Thank you sooo much Christine M, for your care, for your thoughtfulness - for your compassion and your loving open heart - Cuddles - thank you for your generous, gentle spirit ~ you always bless us with such a caring, warm heart... Casey - thanks so much for your grounded, consistent care for us all and for making this incredible place possible for each of us... Colleen - thank you for your willingness to reach out and touch so many hearts and souls. JessieMarie - what an amazing example you are for each and every one of us - thank you for being here and standing tall! ItsIronic - you carry such a powerful resolve regarding your Quit, thanks for your care and for your willingness to share so much with us... [color=Red]Redrosie[/color] - dear one, your tender loving heart is always such a warm, loving blanket of love that I, for one, so enjoy wrapping myself up in, especially on those challenging, cold days :) thanks for your love, dear one, you are such a blessing here for us all. Islandgirl (I love that name!) - you bring to this board the most beautiful, sun-kissed smile with your healing energy:) Thanks so much for your smiling, loving spirit! Ladybugg - seeing you always makes me smile -you bring such joy through your compassionate energy -and what a powerful example you are for each of us! Thank you all soooo much... It is such an honour to be a part of your journeys, and I thank you all for the love... You have touched my heart today, thank you all so much :) Blessings, Love and Light- Healer [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/5/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 50 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,776 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $232.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
18 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Healer, I too want to thank you for all your kindness and love on this board.. I am so happy for your quit and the 50 days. Hugs and 50 smiley faces :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) phoenix [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 60 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,814 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �450 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 1 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
18 years ago 0 962 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yipee! for HealerWithin!!! 50 DAYS ARE HUGE! You are awesome!! and not only that you are halfway to the Beach! Hope you have a wonderful day! Island Girl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 2/21/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 62 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 627 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $124 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 40
  • Quit Meter

$1,702,912.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5859 Hours: 12

Minutes: 19 Seconds: 40

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Reading this thread: