Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Going nuts.

17 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Goodmorning Tony, Wow you went for 62 days? I have never gone that long without a smoke. You should still be proud. So you had a smoke, at least your still here & not smoking. You didn't lose, you just stumbled. I'm trying to stay strong & positive. It helps to be here thats for sure.
17 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Now I'm getting kisses. Hey this place is fun..LOL. Your funny Phil. Thanks for cheering me up. NOOOOOOOOO I'm not smoking. Ciao for now.
17 years ago 0 204 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It already did stop! Now take that deep breath, get mad at the crave AND BEAT IT! Convince yourself that the crave is NOTHING! Keep busy! It will go away. It will also come back, but deal with it and be strong when you deal with it. Its just in your mind! Now tell yourself that it is not there, it cant be there because you dont smoke any more! GOOD FOR YOU! YOU QUIT, and keep telling your self that! You will be ok!!! Jim [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 6 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 128 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $33 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
17 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Greenette I read somewhere that crying is a part of quitting.. a lot of us think of sickarettes as "friends" so we have to mourn the loss of our friend..So go ahead a cry cause you killed the "friend" before he killed you!! Hooooray! KTQ.... Nicodemon [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/20/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 3 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 103 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $10.2 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 8 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
17 years ago 0 101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi I`m a 41 year old streetwise male and I cried for a smoke on holiday this year when I lost a 62 day quit to the Nicodemon. Heres Nicodemons Lies for you by Jacko.. Print It, refer to it constantly. Its fantastic. http://www.stopsmokingcenter.net/support/viewmessages.aspx?forum=1&topic=30764 Good Luck and Be Strong!! Tony [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/14/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 603 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �150 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Greenette, You've been given a lot of good advice..and most importantly you are surrounded here by many good, supportive and caring individuals who are here for you at any time. Your body and your mind are going through a lot and when you need to cry do it..it's healthy! Read through the posts here and post often.. our arms are open to catch you before you fall :) [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/polarbearhug.gif[/IMG] Monica58 [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 473 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $207 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 154 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Grenette, It's not you thats going crazy, thats nicodeamon being forced out of your very pores, tryng like mad to pull you back in every second of the way!!! I just read this, http://www.stopsmokingcenter.net/support/viewmessages.aspx?forum=18&topic=32877 and I think I am going to print it off and carry it around in my wallet, along with my N.O.P.E (not one puff ever) bracelit. Just remember, you are going to be free once once you break the addiction. Your body may be going through withdrawl right now, but it will be gone before you know it, and the days on your quit meter will keep racking up, and before you know it you will be at a year!! Stay strong, we all know you aren't going to ever go back to smoking. Be proud of yourself, give you a reward, you deserve it.. K [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/9/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 365 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $155.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
  • Quit Meter

$544,992.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 4202 Hours: 14

Minutes: 1 Seconds: 16

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Is this day one for you Greenette? Crying, yelling, whining, sleeping, endless housecleaning, absolutely no housecleaning - we are all guilty of abnormal behaviour at the beginning of our quit (which then makes it normal - right?) Keeping busy is good - I find the days harder when I'm not working. Personally - I wish I'd turned into one of the cleaning demons when I quit....but noooooooo...I was a cranky napper! Josie - wish we could send pics...would love to see that beehive?? Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 73 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,478 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $365 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 7 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 30
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Babe I just saw that you have been crying again.... More cuddles coming up... ((((( Greenette )))) Are you sure you are not crying just to get a cuddle? (Dont mind if you are any excuse!) Phil xxx PS The House looks great! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 111 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,340 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �582.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 51
17 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Greenette where are you please? Phil x [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 110 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,203 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �577.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 25 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46

Reading this thread: