Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,499 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Going nuts.

17 years ago 0 61 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Greenette, Stay strong buddy. Your not alone. I would never tell you not to go to work but you gotta do what you gotta do. Maybe you should do something crazy today. Maybe you should take a rest or hang out with friends. It's going to get better with time. Eventually you won't need it at all. This won't happen overnight but you can do it. I wish I could be more helpful but I just woke up. Stay strong Greenette, you'll beat this. Joe,
  • Quit Meter

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 0 Hours: 0

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 0

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Phil, LOL, Thats what I'm doing. Using a excuse to get a cuddle. Thanks, your funny. You make me laugh, & thats a good thing. I'm crying a little, but getting better. Ciao.......... & yes my house looks not bad xo
Hi Phil, I'm here now. Thanks for being there cheering me on. It really does help. You need a hug?? Well here ya go..((((((( PHIL )))))This is a great place to be. Everyone is so supportive. Thanks guys. Monica thankyou for your support to. I see you were having a rough time. I'm sorry you have so much on your plate. But you are doing very well. I hope i can be strong like you.
Wow Phil, your good to. I hope i can get to that many days without that weed. good to hear from you. X
Hi Grace, thankyou for the support. I'm not crying as much, i do a little but not like the first week. I'm into my second week. I still get such strong urges for a smoke, but i talk to myself & say nooooo i can't go back there. Yesterday I kept busy most of the day. I cleaned my kitchen curtains, washed the floor, did the windows, etc. Wow I got a burst of energy, but just for a few hours. Then I layed down, had a cat nap. Thanks again Grace.
Hi Josie, Yessssssssss I do bee hives....LOL. Thanks for your support, it means alot.
Thanks you guys for your support. I work at home as a hairstylist. It does help to have people here for getting their hair done. I forget for a while anyways. I'm trying my best to fight it. So far, i'm not going to give in.
I'm feeling like i'm going nuts. I'm crying over a stupid cigarette, how nuts is that. I have to work this morning, i don't want to, i don't want to do anything but cry. When will this all stop? HELP!!
Goodmorning Windy, no this is not day one, I quit 1 week today. It's so hard. Don't worry i'm not cleaning, i should but i don't care right now. So there!! I should be doing alot of things for the coming holiday. Instead I'm crying. As you must of read, i do hair at home & its hard to be happy in front of my clients. I guess I'm hiding it good, cause they don't say anything. The crazy of all this, is not so much wanting the smoke, its my head telling me i want the smoke, not my cravings.I don't know, hope you understand me...LOL. This crying has to stop, i can't take it. Thanks for caring.
Hello Phil, Yessssssssss Plsssssssssssss a hug would help. Wow all the way from England to Canada. Thanks, I needed that.

Reading this thread: