Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,649 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PKENNETH LANCE, JSABAS, ASHAINE, EFAJARDO, MMAGTARAYO

20 hours without a smoke!!

17 years ago 0 290 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Right on Jim!! Day 1 over and out! It gets better every day...I was told that numerous times and it really does. Keep up the good work Jim, you are truly doing the right thing!-Kevin- [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 220 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $50.6 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 52
17 years ago 0 58 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
your the man Jim.Keep goin strong Super [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/20/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hi jim well done on getting through the first day, that is definitely the hardest congrats keep up the good work lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 377 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �100 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 50 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
  • Quit Meter

$113,577.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6494 Hours: 0

Minutes: 46 Seconds: 34

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 327 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great job, Jim. Day one is the hardest from the standpoint of just getting it going. Now you have something real to protect (one day quit). Let's see you get to two days. QM [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 656 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $128 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
17 years ago 0 449 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jim, It sounds like you're doing great and just taking things moment by moment! Stay strong and push through that junkie thinking and craves! You can do it! Debbie [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 475 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $86.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
17 years ago 0 1128 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya Jaset, Work through the tools on the left. Make sure you have everything in place including your mindset. Want the quit more than you want to smoke. You CAN do this, you ARE doing this. just one moment at a time. Stay strong, drink LOTS of iced water, minds, sugarfree candy, fruit. Do what ever you have to just dont smoke. :) Congratulations on nearly 1 whole day :) PrincessC :) x
17 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jaset, The cough is a sign of healing. Your lungs have finally been given a chance to clear themselves of tar! The metal taste is probably also a sign of healing. Your mouth has been assaulted with hot smoke containing tons of chemicals for years. It too can now finally heal itself. If symptoms worsen or become worrisome, please consult your doctor. For the IM, Turn off your pop up blockers and set the security setting of your browser to the default level. (In your browser, go to Tools, Internet Options, find security settings) If you continue to experience difficulty, please contact us through our feedback section (small icon marked feedback at the bottom of the page) and we will help you troubleshoot from there. You're doing a great job at doing whatever it takes to stay smoke free and we are proud! Reward yourself for a job well done! Congrats on 36+ hours! Keep persevering, Danielle ______________________ The SSC Support Team
17 years ago 0 30 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Jaset, keep going! Don't let yourself have any idle time...find a new hobby, something that will get you out of your normal routine, that's the one thing that helped me more than anything :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/17/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 214 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,295 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $609.9 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 24 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 4
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jim - I am quite sure you woke up a winner this morning, stay positive and keep coming around here . Quitters rock! Best CobenFan :8|: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 239 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 4,079 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $836.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 22 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
17 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You have to add me as a contact

Reading this thread: