Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,527 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

First Smoke Free Weekend Coming Up! (a little nervous):gasp:

16 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Smokerella, Good to hear that you're still fighting the ND! Keep up the great work! Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
16 years ago 0 984 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go on the big weekend! Day 8 was hard for me too, maybe one of those anniversary triggers you'll come to know and love. ;p Keep on kicking ash, you're doing great! x T [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 407 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 9,361 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �2,238.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 34 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 19
16 years ago 0 3875 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad to hear you're still kicking ash Miss Ella! A few more days and you will be done with the worst! So hang in. Pamper you with a nice soft bubble bath, or a great book. Valentines is coming up....drop some big HINTS to Hubby! Tell him non smokers deserve great gifts! LOL. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]3/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 344 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 8,600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3,629.20 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 45 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
16 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi All, It's a bit late in the day I know but work has been super busy! I'm happy to say i'm still in my quit, even though yesterday I was in the WORST mood. Luckily for me I have great people around me. I'm finding this week a little harder than hell week but I think I know why and I am combatting that so it doesn't effect my quit. You guys are great!! Thanks so much for keeping me going [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/4/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 128 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $40.64 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 46 [B]Seconds:[/B] 5
16 years ago 0 735 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congratulations on your smoke-free weekend. And here's to you sailing through heck week. You are doing excellent. Just don't put that cig to your mouth again! N.O.P.E. !! Maybe you could get yourself a special treat for your drive to and from work? Like some really wild flavored gum or gourmet hard candies. I am amazed at all of the sugar free candies that are available now. Just put them aside and use them for your big trigger times. And as always, keep that bottle of water with you at all times. I know it's cold there but, the coldest of water really does help with the cravings. Don't worry about being a little down. Hey it's Monday, February and just plain cold. We all get the blah's. Here's to hoping you will be a happier camper tomorrow! G [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]7/21/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 205 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,150 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $984.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 21 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 8
16 years ago 0 2223 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Patrick (I spent my first whole Quit Day smoking like a fool but i was way ashamed of myself and quit the very next day) LOL, i remember your start was rocky, but you are doing so good now :):) Smokerella just know that you need to stay focused on the uit, change things you use to do, after a while believe me you will be glad you dont smoke in your car any more :) Take care of that quit, we are in your cheering section :) Tresa [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]8/8/2002 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 2013 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 40,260 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $7,045.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 287 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
  • Quit Meter

$14,575.60

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 688 Hours: 12

Minutes: 0 Seconds: 30

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey Smokerella... don't be so down on yourself... even one puff is a no-no ( "N.O.P.E." - Not One Puff Ever) but you jumped back into non-smoker mode right away... Okay, you've slapped yourself on the hand and now just keep your head up and walk proudly... (I spent my first whole Quit Day smoking like a fool but i was way ashamed of myself and quit the very next day) ... no more tempting yourself, Ella!!!! patrick [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/18/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 600 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $270.00 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
16 years ago 0 43 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Morning All, I don't get to my computer much on weekends hench I haven't been posting. I am happy to say that I made it through the weekend, I had a very minor slip on Saturday night in the form of a puff but that was it. I was almost dissapointed in myself but you know what, this is all a learning experience and if I can smoke for 14 years and only have one puff, not a cigarette, not a drag, just one puff, I think I did fantastic! It can only get easier from here right? I guess this is "heck" week for me now...today I'm finding that my way to work was hard, I think that is the biggest trigger I have to get over is my car, i smoked A LOT in my car. Usually I'll drink my tea on the way to work but I think I'm having a bout of the February blahs and therefore can't be bothered doing anything, including making tea this morning. Right now where I am it's -16 without the windchill...FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway, thanks again to everyone, I'll check back later today, i'm sorry if I'm not as enthusiastic as I have been, I'm just not that happy of a camper today. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]2/4/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 7 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 112 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $35.56 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 7
16 years ago 0 1890 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ms.Ella, Good morning to you and congratulations on a Hell Week well in hand!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]1/18/2008 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 550 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $247.50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 34 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
16 years ago 0 1356 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Keep some bottled water and mints with you, and plan a reward for yourself too!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B]5/3/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 281 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,810 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $491.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 27 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6

Reading this thread: