Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,535 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

not to beat a dead horse...but....

16 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
laughing, Thanks for suggesting the IM Messenger :) It is a great tool for members to use and it can be very beneficial to everyone. You can move forward from a slip, it has done! Don't plan on a slip and keep moving forward with your positive self! Josie _____________________ The SSC Support Team.
16 years ago 0 5195 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Laughing... making friends here and developing relationships with my "quit buddies" is what kept me quit time and time again. Do whatever it takes to stay quit. Keep trying new things until you find what works for you. If I ever smoke again, I'm afraid I'm through for life. Especially after all this time. That kind of thinking is what keeps me quit. Smoking just isn't worth the freedom I have worked so hard to achieve. Just don't light that next cigarette no matter what and your quit is safe. It is doable! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 7/1/2005 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 680 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 13,611 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $2380 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 61 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 30 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
16 years ago 0 2462 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
[quote] I've been sitting reading about people who had some slip ups...which..i personally think might happen...and it's great when it doesn't but...not something that you can move forward from if it does.... [/quote] I'm a little concerned about this first part of your post. Why do you think that you might have a slip-up? Are you scripting yourself to do that? And why would you think it's "not something you can move forward from if it does?" Chatting is fine and can help you sometimes. But you have to have sheer determination and commitment to keep your quit. Do you have that or are you having some problems that you need help with? I suggest that you post those and not wait for someone to show up on that "thingy" as you call it. It isn't used that much, and I would hate to see you lose your quit because someone wasn't on it. Good luck! Rusty :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 12/13/2004 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 880 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 24,654 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $3080 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 122 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
  • Quit Meter

$54,839.20

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 647 Hours: 14

Minutes: 24 Seconds: 42

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

16 years ago 0 3908 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
LOLO! YOU? A CHATTER BOX??????? Never Phil xxx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 8/8/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 277 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 6,104 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �1454.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 55 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 52 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
16 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I will type any day any time instead of having a smoke...YUP! I love this site! N O P E !
16 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am a chatter box! LOL
16 years ago 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I've been sitting reading about people who had some slip ups...which..i personally think might happen...and it's great when it doesn't but...not something that you can move forward from if it does.... I was thinking and talking to lolo...who...i have to say...is wonderful because she hangs out on the cute chat messenger thingy with me... sometimes...when you're on the edge of smoking..you really need a real person to talk to ...for me...having someone responding to me immediately...like she does on messenger...has been very helpful in making it through those tough times... the post are great!!! and they help a lot... but please everyone..don't forget the cute chat messenger is there. I really wish there was a chat room here...but..even if there's not...this messenger is something that people can utilize... i would say always give that a try before you make that move toward lighting up... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 585 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $103.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 14 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15

Reading this thread: