Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,537 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

APRIL quitters !

17 years ago 0 706 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello fellow April Ashkickers! What a wonderful smoke free weekend. I have been resting a lot to recover from the 17 hours overtime I worked last week. My boyfriend and I went out for some dinner to celebrate Cinco De Mayo yesterday. Then we went looking for him a reward for nearly 3 weeks smoke free. We just spend some good time together and with the older 2 kids (the younger 2 are away this weekend). Jean, hope you are feeling better soon! My son has a cold.. the colds at the start of summer seem to be the wrost! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 18 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 279 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $54 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
17 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lolo.. Not to worry - You can still be here ! I don't know what happened - relapse/slip, whatever the case.. you are back and you are not giving up ! :) J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 813 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $328 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
17 years ago 0 220 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What a beautiful day, suns up, birds are out. I will go and join them and BREATH some FRESH AIR...... all the best jeanigirl [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/28/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 8 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 111 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $38 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 22 [B]Mins:[/B] 15 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
17 years ago 0 49 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lolo, I'm sorry you are back to start, but I am glad that you have not given up quitting. I read somewhere that the average number of quits for a person before it happens for good is 7, and if it takes 2 or 14, as long as you are learning something each time and coming back to try again, you are ahead of the game. You can do it, and you can still count yourself as an April Ashkicker, and you can know that we are all with you. You will make it this time--and call upon us to help! Karen [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 30 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,215 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $180 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
17 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
i dont think i should put myslef here anymore cause i needed to change my stats.... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 5/6/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 0 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Just a quick note: There are so many April Ashkicker's now (27 in all) that I can't keep up with each and every milestone but what I will try to do is go to the stats parade for the monthly one's based on your quit date ok? In the meantime - enjoy your Sunday :p J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 808 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $328 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 18 [B]Seconds:[/B] 47
[color=Red]HAPPY SMOKE FREE SUNDAY ALL [b]APRIL ASHKICKER'S ! ! ! ![/b] If you have a chance, please check in and let us all see your wonderful stats and let us know how you're doing ! J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 807 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $328 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 15 [B]Mins:[/B] 9 [B]Seconds:[/B] 36
[color=Teal]Good afternoon my fellow [b]APRIL ASHKICKER'S ![/b] My cold is about the same and I've already been out for two walks, one was for shopping the other just for leisure :) I went through my cupboards and decided that I have make some changes to my diet -- I really want to lose this weight. While I was out I picked up rice cakes so now I'm totally off of all bread ! You're right Unpacked we are the class of 04/04 :p Oh good news from you Lou ! You must be a great teacher :) And more good news that you're doing so well with your new non smoking life as is your boyfriend - a double WOOO HOOO !!!!!! Banana - why are you torturing me with all that wonderful food ? Just teasing ya ! It all sounds absolutely delicious.. *as Jean drools..* LOL ! Well wherever you live - enjoy your day, rain or sunshine makes no difference.. ENJOY each day to the fullest as you are ALL embracing and celebrating yet another weekend SMOKE FREE ! WAY TO GO ! J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 31 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 788 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $317.75 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 3 [B]Seconds:[/B] 53
17 years ago 0 238 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good morning positive people :) Everyone is doing so well with their quits & I am proud of each & every one of you :) It is an absolutely gorgeous day here in southern Ontario & we are having our first party of the season....get the barbecue fired up. I spent hours in the kitchen last night making salads. Asian Coleslaw, Pasta Salad & Black Bean & Corn Salad. Anyone hungry? Stop over. Bring a chair but leave the butts at home ;p Kids & pets are more than welcome....they add comic relief. Anyways, enjoy the sunshine where ever you are. :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/2/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 833 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $267.63 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 42 [B]Seconds:[/B] 23
17 years ago 0 706 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Kinda late checking in.. but better late than never. My class took their test today and everyone passed! YAYYYY!!! That means I must have taught them what they needed to know. I was later getting out tonight because we graded the tests and all that fun stuff. Then my boyfriend and I went to eat and to Wal-Mart. Finally home and so tired, I worked 17 hours overtime this week! Doing well on the non-smoking front though. Actually, doing great. The past 4 or 5 days have been awesome, no cravings and not that many thoughts of smoking. Yesterday I did have a thought. I was sitting at a red light and it came to me. Normally I would have a cig right now, but I didn't want it... the thought of it was pretty gross. The thought of how it was smell and taste was not appealing at all. I was proud of that. My boyfriend is still doing well also, still smoke free. He quit the day after I did. I have a friend at work that quit the day after I did also. She had a very stressful day the other day and told me that she smoked 3 cigs that day, but none since. I was glad to hear that she hadn't smoked any since those 3... she will make it! Ok, it will well past time for me to be in bed.. so, I am gonna go for now. Talk to you all tomorrow... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 17 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 256 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $51 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 7 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 42

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: