Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,538 Members

Please welcome our newest members: BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima

APRIL quitters !

16 years ago 0 250 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Doin' great, Lolo! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 673 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $297 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
16 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
OK....I'm still here walking, walking, and more walking.....I guess I will show my stats cause I am NOT a smoker any more! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 14 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 293 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $63 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 14
Way to go, Unpacked! --Shakes [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 673 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $297 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 53 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34
16 years ago 0 17 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Just a quick check-in to say hope everyone is hanging tough in true April Ashkicker form. Still smoke free although I had one of those Easter Eggs from Hell yesterday: the forgotten pack of cigs in a jacket I hadn't worn for a while. Some situations you gotta think through and some situations there is nothing to think about. This was an easy call and "auto-destroy" kicked in. It took me less than 90 seconds to move the filthy little find from my coat to a nice dip in the sink and finally to the trash. Today is trash pickup, so their soggy little butts should be about halfway to the landfill by now. :eg: Have a good week--stay positive and smoke-free everyone!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,034 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $102 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 48 [B]Seconds:[/B] 6
Thanks for the welcomes Lou P. Lou and Jean! Monday's been okay. My busiest day since quitting; no more hiding from the grind. And I survived! The Anxiety Monster (what I call the addiction) was after me more than ever. I think he's scared, desperate, holding on by a thread, trying anything just to stay in the game! But I never came close to taking a puff. Step off, Anxiety Monster! I got mad Ash-kicking skills. And I got support. :p :8|: :8o: ;p Starting to have some fun!! --Shakes [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 661 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $297 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
16 years ago 0 706 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello everyone. How did Monday treat you all? Not to bad here considering. Another pretty day and I am thankful for that... another smoke free day and that is just awesome! Welcome aboard Shakes... stats are looking great!!! Take care and talk to you all again soon... [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 19 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 298 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $57 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 47 [B]Seconds:[/B] 46
17 years ago 0 517 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome aboard Shakes and congratulations on a month PLUS smoke free! Feel free to post anytime and have a super day :) J xo [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/thumbsup-1.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 33 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 830 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $338.25 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 49
17 years ago 0 250 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What's up fellow April Ash-kichers? I'm about to hit the hay successful for my 32nd non-smoking day. The longest I've gone on a quit and this is the one; I just know it. I'm on Chantix, which has been great. It's helped me to not have the physical/chemical cravings as much; so I'm left with just my anxiety to battle. And this program is amazing! My Glove Compartment alone does wonders for me. I look at my streak every morning and it helps me throughout the day. I think: "why would I want to mess that up??" So, Jean, thanks for getting this thread started. Looking forward to posting and reading your posts, all of you. Let's kick some ASH!!! :eg: --Shakes [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 640 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $288 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 57 [B]Seconds:[/B] 10
17 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
ok....first of thank you jonthedj for the eye opener....I guess I'm my own worst critic ...I have not given up and will not give up ever...(I had a slip) and have realized...what I have to do to avoid it...I know that I want and need to be a non smoker....and that just cause I lost my balance and i feel look a fool doesn't mean that I want to stop running the race...I started it and it feels really good...I can see that goal line, it's just realizing what the reward at the finish line is now going to be.....Ok I am going to join the exericse board too....i'll check back in a few...LOLO
17 years ago 0 96 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Lolo- when your running a race and you fall, do you go back to the beginning and start over? Or do you pick yourself up and run all the much harder to prove you can still win the race? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 253 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $66 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 6 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: