Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,542 Members

Please welcome our newest members: MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN, Heinz57, eggmegrolf

APRIL quitters !

17 years ago 0 17 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats to Jean, Mike and ...(wait for it).... Me! Three weeks of no smoking as of today. Last time I could say that, I was wearing PF Flyers because they were the shoes that let you "run your fastest and jump your highest" (they stopped working after I started smoking though) :p Anyhoo... good day today!...hope the April crew is happy and well. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/4/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 644 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $63 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 15
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Members, A new thread for the Ashkickers has been created. This thread will now be locked. We encourage you to post on the new thread. Danielle ____________________ The SSC Support Team
16 years ago 0 706 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I was thinking the same thing last night. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 23 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 351 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $69 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 19 [B]Mins:[/B] 22 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
16 years ago 0 250 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
What do ya say we start a new thread? --Shakes [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 36 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 723 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $324 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 24
hey laughing.. I hate to hear that you are going through this tired thing also. It has me at my wits end... I thought that it would go away pretty fast, but it seems to be getting worse. I am glad to hear that you are ok... if I don't get to feeling better real soon I am going to go see the doctor also, just to be safe. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 344 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $66 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 26 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
16 years ago 0 44 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
hey ashkickers!! Lou p...i am tired...ALL the time...went to the doctor..and I seem to be fine...i gave up caffiene with the smokes too...i don't have the weight loss thing...but..this being tired thing is really bugging me... smoke free for 21 days!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/19/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 21 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 547 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $94.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 33 [B]Seconds:[/B] 25
Hey lolo, good to see ya! You're right, we are doing this!!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 341 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $66 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 41
16 years ago 0 533 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm still strolling along! H E L L O --- EVERYONE! Yes....we are doin' it! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/24/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 16 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 334 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $72 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 16 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
Good to hear from you Shakes, great job on 5 weeks!!! Stay mad, in the good way... I know it motivated me the other night. One of those, "I am going to show you who the boss is" type things. Banana, 6 weeks is awesome!!! You said that people around you are happy and surprised. I have seen the same thing. I told someone today that I had quit and this look of shock came over her. She asked me to repeat what I had said. Then asked me how I did it. She is also a smoker and said today that she needs to quit. Her and I talked for a bit... I sure hope she does... would be great to see! Well, today was ok for me. I have been really tired lately though. No matter how much sleep I get I still have to drag myself out of the bed. I am getting up 30 minutes later than I used too... that pushes me right to the limit. I have read here that others have gone through this also during their quit and I hope that is all that it is. I have made several "lifestyle" changes in the past 5 months. I lost 25 pounds, cut caffine out of my diet and quit smoking. So, I guess it could be any of those or all of them together. BUT, I thought I would feel much better after making these changes. My boyfriend and I talked about it, and if I am not feeling better here soon I am going to call my doctor and make an appointment. Where is everyone else? How are you all doing? [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/18/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 22 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 341 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $66 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 18 [B]Mins:[/B] 1 [B]Seconds:[/B] 48
16 years ago 0 250 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
How we doin' April Ash-kickers?!? --Shakes [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/5/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 35 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 713 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $315 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 58 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45

This thread is locked.

Reading this thread: