Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Mother's Day is coming in a few weeks!

AABBYGAIL RUTH

2024-05-15 10:52 PM

Depression Community

logo

Addiction

Lynn123

2024-05-15 9:17 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.753 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,634 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CuppaJo, GCAJULAO, RPABIA, TEBON, SJOLINE GEL

A Christmas drumroll please....

17 years ago 0 983 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jan....so excited in anticipation of your quit!!! It sounds like your getting everything lined up and will be ready to go when your quit date comes. You can do this!!!!! Kaiti [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/7/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 43 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 957 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $236.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 20 [B]Mins:[/B] 4 [B]Seconds:[/B] 9
17 years ago 0 985 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Very very pleased that you and your dr. came to a mutual understanding! Good for you hon :) Monica58 [IMG]http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o304/Monica58/clappingsmiley.gif[/IMG] [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/31/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 50 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,005 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $450 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 5 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 40 [B]Seconds:[/B] 16
17 years ago 0 100 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Jan58 :) Best wishes on your quit. With medication or without it, the bottom line is that it's all up to you. Just keep saying "No Thanks" when those smoking thoughts and craves come along and the days will fly by quickly. And remember that you are strong. You can and will succeed this time. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 11/16/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 34 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,031 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $170 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 14 [B]Mins:[/B] 2 [B]Seconds:[/B] 17
17 years ago 0 2670 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well done JAn, i knew you could do this, see the doctor just needs to be told wishing you a happy christmas and a successful quit lynnexx [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 10/24/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 57 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 856 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] �228 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 6 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 5 [B]Seconds:[/B] 27
  • Quit Meter

$113,572.50

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6493 Hours: 18

Minutes: 22 Seconds: 51

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Oh Jan ... You are making me think of that song "I've got the music in Me"...but I can never remember the words....but I'm thinking you've got the quitter in you! Gooooooooooooooo Jan! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 100 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 2,018 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $500 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 13 [B]Mins:[/B] 49 [B]Seconds:[/B] 12
17 years ago 0 2631 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Jan - I am so happy for you and so excited that you will be a fellow quitter! There will be nooooooooooooooooo blue Christmas's...just happy wishes for a great quit! Windy [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 9/11/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 99 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 1,998 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $495 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 9 [B]Hrs:[/B] 11 [B]Mins:[/B] 35 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
17 years ago 0 2039 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Because in my hot little hand is one prescription for Zyban!!!! I told my doctor I have really been working hard on my plan, and told him about all of the support I receive on a continuous basis from all of you! Which I truly appreciate. We talked and he agreed finally, however I must go back in early January to see him. Which is fine with me. Just wanted to let you all know. Have a great evening, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Thanks everyone, I'm pretty happy about this. In fact we're keeping it low key this New Year's just to help me along. How's everyone's holiday preparations coming, no stress I hope. Wish I could say that. I was in and out yesterday, doctor's appointment, helping up at the school with their Christmas pizza lunch. Last minute Christmas shopping, etc. And not a lick of wrapping done yet!!!! I think that's today's chore. Christmas baking...we'll see? A wee tipple of wine to help the process along? I KNOW we'll see!!!! Have a great day, Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -11 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0
Thanks again everyone for all of your support. Through all of this the one thing I realize is that the want and need to stop smoking has to come from within. I can tell you, its there. I'm prepared to work as hard as it takes. All I'm looking for in the Zyban is to take the edge off, perhaps lift the "quit smoking blues" a bit. The magic isn't in the NRT's. The magic is in me!!!!! Best to all, Cheers, Jan
Thanks Josie, It really means a lot to me to know you are there. Cheers, Jan [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 1/1/2007 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] -12 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 0 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $0 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0

Reading this thread: