Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-20 2:48 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

Challenging Worry - Worry Time

2024-05-14 3:33 PM

Depression Community

logo

Fibre

2024-05-06 5:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.755 posts in 47.056 threads.

160,658 Members

Please welcome our newest members: CKYLA ASHLEY, PGOMEZ, Julia725, RFULLERO, OJOIZA ALTHEA

New June Bug 'Hide Out'

17 years ago 0 2 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow I am glad to see peeps on here with your quit time. I tried a few weeks ago to quit and made it only seven days. I want to do it tomorrow. I don't want to try I want to do it. My partner smokes, I find it extremly difficult to do this with him. But I have hope
17 years ago 0 1010 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
TY Everyone =) WTG Jer!!! Keep on swimming and before you know it, you will be racking up all kinds of no smoking time!! =) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 254 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 44 [B]Seconds:[/B] 33
  • Quit Meter

$36,241.11

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 422 Hours: 4

Minutes: 48 Seconds: 46

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

You too Bon Bon! I am leaving for vacation in 2 days! WOOT! I will be gone for 2 weeks which mean when I come back, I will have 5 weeks under my belt!! WOW!! [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 25 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 257 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $50 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 6 [B]Mins:[/B] 19 [B]Seconds:[/B] 22
  • Quit Meter

$36,241.11

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

Nightly Check In: Well, went to the pool today and did my laps. Danced around the livingroom w/ my daughter. Funny thing about this quit: I absolutely have no appetite to eat. I have actually forgotten a few times to eat! *insert wide eyes here* Have a great day tomorrow June Bugs! It's only going to get better!! =) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/26/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 24 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 248 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $48 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 2 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 32 [B]Seconds:[/B] 28
  • Quit Meter

$36,241.11

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

17 years ago 0 351 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Checking in with everyone. Ok well I am a few days behind some of you but this has been an awful week for me. I agree its not the craving I am having problems with it is the just WANTING....ok since we are all doing this is it the MOON?????? LOL I thought maybe it was because I went down to the lowest patch but it's day 3 now of that and I should be pretty used to it. I can't tell you how many times having a cigarette has just friggin popped into my head. I keep telling myself this is crazy, I haven't thought about one as much as I have in the last week. I have even had a dream where I was just standing there smoking one. Yes I know the dreams are bad with the patch and they have gotten better but this one was too vivid and much more intense then any other dream. I actually could feel myself inhaling. At least I don't feel like this is unusual and I have been here reading and reading and seeing that others have had this too, even though I am a little earlier. I keep saying I thought this was suppose to get easier not harder??????? Still not smoking but definitely had them in my head. Boy those head games....lol. Heading for vacation on Saturday and I can't wait. I think I need to just get away for a while. Plus I will get to brag to my sister and daughter that we have quit, should be pretty easy because none of them smoke.....woohoo. Take care all you June Bugs. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 44 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 446 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $88 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 8 [B]Mins:[/B] 13 [B]Seconds:[/B] 54
Just wanted to say hi to all the June Bugs and wish you a wonderful smoke free weekend. I won't be around for a while because I am leaving on vacation tomorrow, taking a LONG flight (looking forward to it, because I won't be wishing it was over so I can have a smoke...lol) to Colorado to spend over a week with my daughter and sister....woohoo. Take care all of you as you will be in my thoughts. See you soon...toodles [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 46 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 467 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $92 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 59 [B]Seconds:[/B] 35
Thanks Niks I am still here and still smoke free. Today is much better on the want part. Marie, Niks, hurst I tried to respond to your "hits me now" thread and believe you me I had a ton typed but then hit reply and SH$T got that error thing. I even tried to do a new thread with a continued from it but it wouldn't that either. I have had a couple of times this had happen. So any way I got P^ssed....lol...and left. It just seems like we are all so close and going through so much of the same thing. It has really helped reading your threads you have made me stronger and understand that this too shall pass....YEAH like WHEN???????? ROFLMAO I still have the wants popping into my head at no particular time at all and it kind of just STOPS me in my track but it only lasts for a short time and I move on. I had a hard time the other day reading some of the threads of people that had smoked and are either trying again or waiting....you know that mind game started playing...."wow there are a few people giving in maybe I should".....YIKES!!!!! Went to other threads to get that crap out of my head.....whew. See you all are my saviors....lol. Ok well enough rambling but I wanted to say hey and thanks and YEP I am still SMOKE FREE....and LOVING IT. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 45 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 456 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $90 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 27 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
Hi all....just checking in after a great weekend. Went down to the last of the patches today, was a little nervous but so far so good. I have had quite a few thoughts for cigarettes today but it's not really a craving just a wanting. Just trying to stay busy and keep going, we leave on vacation this Saturday. I'm glad to see everyone checking in, gosh I can't believe it's July already. Let's stay focused and get through this together, it's amazing treat to ourselves to become smoke free. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 42 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 426 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $84 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 4 [B]Hrs:[/B] 3 [B]Mins:[/B] 29 [B]Seconds:[/B] 1
Happy Hump day to all the June Bugs. Just checking in and glad to see all of you still here. Things are going well, have 2 more weeks after this week on the patch and went to the doctor today to get a prescription for Wellbutron to get me through the complete ending of nicotine. Things are going so well right now I almost didn't do it but then I decided to stick with my original quit plan and go from there. Hope everyone is doing well and having a great day. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 37 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 377 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $74 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 16 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 26
Hi all....checking in too. Just want to wish you all a great weekend! Celebrate being a non-smoker. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 6/19/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 32 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 326 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $64 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 3 [B]Hrs:[/B] 4 [B]Mins:[/B] 11 [B]Seconds:[/B] 0

Reading this thread: