Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Weekend Promise 04/07/06

18 years ago 0 1521 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Keep the weekend promise going members! You are all doing great! Melanie ____________________ The SSC Support Team
18 years ago 0 296 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I promise to be smoke free this weekend. Its been a hard day. Coming here and reading has helped ALOT!! Thanks so much. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 108 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $34.65 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 17 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 13
18 years ago 0 1155 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
This will be the first weekend in over 15 years that I will be smoke-free in NYC!!!
  • Quit Meter

$1,135,325.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 5540 Hours: 10

Minutes: 41 Seconds: 25

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 71 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I think i will go out to dinner tonight and "glare" at the smokers...LOL (just kidding about the glare part...the dinner part? I want an extra large helping of cigs...just kidding about that too). Count me in.....i'm not smoking....NOPE NOPE NOPE. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/29/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 9 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 193 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $36 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 23 [B]Mins:[/B] 7 [B]Seconds:[/B] 58
  • Quit Meter

$272,478.00

Amount Saved

• Quit Meter

Days: 6103 Hours: 11

Minutes: 12 Seconds: 6

Life Gained

• Quit Meter

Smoke Free Days

• Quit Meter

Cigarettes Not Smoked

18 years ago 0 2257 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
STAYIN SMOKE FREE FOR SURE -- IN ONE OF THE SMOKIEST STATES -- INDIANA Keepin my QUIT Rollin and Happy About it. Thank You SO Much for everyone's inspiration this week. CobenFan (Christine M) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 13 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 227 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $45.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 5 [B]Mins:[/B] 45 [B]Seconds:[/B] 45
Dswill, MY mistake - ChickenStix is the one who quit w/ her husband! Call me silly :gasp: [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 262 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $52.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 38
HI Dswill, You and your hubby quit about the same time as me and my husband. I'm happy to hear things are well with you both. Here's a quick story for you - Last night a friend was celebrating his birthday and wanted us to meet him and friends at bar w/ his favorite band. We went and it was not so bad, but my eyes burned really bad and I stunk when I got home. Of course my husband didn't smell it - I don't think his sense of smell has heightened yet. Anyhow, this early in our quit we were quite proud of ourselves and chewed the heck out of our Eclipse gum!!! We are also doing a lot of puzzles together, keeps the mind and the hands busy. I think we're over the hardest part, but know this will be an ongoing battle by reading other people's stories. The treamill goes up today - I refuse to stop eating chocolate cuz I always have. What's working for you two?? Would love to hear --- HANGIN IN< NOT GIVIN IN, Coben Fan (Christine M) :) [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/25/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 15 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 262 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $52.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 10 [B]Mins:[/B] 17 [B]Seconds:[/B] 21
18 years ago 0 84 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Count me in - no smoking in my little piece of Florida. [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 4/3/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 4 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 88 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $16 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 0 [B]Hrs:[/B] 12 [B]Mins:[/B] 0 [B]Seconds:[/B] 59
18 years ago 0 133 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi CobenFan, My Hubby did quit as well but he is 6 days ahead of me. I�m at 10 days him at 16 days. We handle our quits in different ways he is quite and wants to keep to him self and I need support people. So THANK YOU for the support I get here!! Because he is in his own little world. I know what you mean about smell. The first 7 days of my quit I stayed home most of the time. Well, on my 7th day for my treat I wanted pizza for dinner. So I called it in and when I went to jump into my car, It was like OH MY GOD, it stunk so BAD. I had to run back into the house and grab my bottle of Febreze and spray the seats down. There is no way I could of drove it to pick up the pizza. It is amazing, how bad stale smoke smells. It made me think did we smell that bad too??? PUCK! I have not been around any smokers yet to find out how stinky we all were in our smoking days.. Doing good in Idaho! I added you to my buddy list! N.O.P.E Shelly [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 209 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $32.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 28 [B]Seconds:[/B] 44
18 years ago 0 133 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good Morning All, Well it is Sunday how is everyone doing? Still smoke free in Idaho! ;) N.O.P.E ~Shelly~ [B]My Milage:[/B] [B]My Quit Date: [/B] 3/30/2006 [B]Smoke-Free Days:[/B] 10 [B]Cigarettes Not Smoked:[/B] 208 [B]Amount Saved:[/B] $32.5 [B]Life Gained:[/B] [B]Days:[/B] 1 [B]Hrs:[/B] 0 [B]Mins:[/B] 23 [B]Seconds:[/B] 34

Reading this thread: