Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Homework/worksheets

13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dennis

In my town you can go to the library and print stuff off there computers.

Here for you.
Davit.
13 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dennis,

Unfortunately the only way to use them is to print them out and fill them out.  They are intended to be taken with people. 

Ashley, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Can you copy and paste?
13 years ago 0 6 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Is there a way to put the worksheets in my documents or something to fill them  out our printer has taken a sibatical and may not return
13 years ago 0 653 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Maggie,

Teebs has good advice. Also, you might find it helpful to do the worksheets with information from past anxiety-provoking situations that you have encountered, or a hypothetical one related to future travel. You can always come back to it too. Yes, you may move on to the next section!

I'm glad you are taking the time to be thorough!  Keep up the good work.

Tiana, Health Educator
13 years ago 0 286 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Maggie,

It can be hard to practice exposure with certain types of situations, such as those that don't happen all that often (going on vacation, or traveling on an airplane - one of mine!). Exposure is really a key part of this program, however, so I would suggest trying to work with it to some extent. Did you do the homework for the first three sessions? 

If traveling away from home causes anxiety, do you feel a small amount of anxiety if you travel a shorter distance from home - say to the next city away? If you feel anxiety between a 30-80 this could be a good way to practice exposure.

Another suggestion is to do "cognitive exposure", where you expose yourself to certain thoughts rather than certain situations. I'm just learning about this so am by no means an expert, but there are some other recent threads that discuss it here on the forums, and maybe one of the moderators can chime in with a little more info about this.

Best,
Teebs
13 years ago 0 63 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have a question I am on session 4 Exposure Work and I don't have much to complete on my worksheets for homework. For example, my panic attacks come and go no specific situation cause my panic attacks. I can go months without a Panic Attack (thank God). I can drive, socialize, go shopping etc. one problem I do have is traveling far away from home like going on vacations. We don't travel much so that is one fear I know I have to face. Anyways, can I continue to session 5? Please let me know as I feel there is not much I have to write as far as homework is concerned. Please Thank you

Reading this thread: