Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,508 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

An outing.

8 years ago 0 162 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Glad you're recovering.  Enjoy the fall season...it's my favourite time of year.
8 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hello Cardio

I've been here every day, just didn't log in. It is that time of the year when I'm busier than I'd like to be. I dug all the potatoes, all the apples are picked, pressed or just gone to homes. Good apples too, just way too many. Too many bears too. Yesterday I spent all day cleaning house. Today my firewood was delivered and Richard cleaned the chimney at the same time. I cooked a roast of lamb and put onions and carrots I dug earlier in it with celery and potatoes. Tired after yesterdays marathon house cleaning. Tomorrow I plan on making bread. Probably French, but maybe not. 
I still have infection tiring me out but it is getting better. 
A couple of good old boys decided to let it be known I was banned on NMP on the AZ site. I figured they would find me. Didn't do any harm. 
So I'm not back to normal but close. I have Home support also for one day a week. An hour and a half. It is a gorgeous fall and I'm trying to get some time on the deck before it is gone. Supposed to rain tonight. That will put a crimp in tilling the garden. 
Just going to watch a movie and take it easy tonight. 

Davit
Has anyone heard from Davit?  I hope everything is okay...
8 years ago 0 111 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you :)
8 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats! It sounds like you made some real gains there despite the difficulty you had.

Ashley, Health Educator
8 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Things can't always turn out. I bought a coconut, and ruined a knife, since I was excited about copying the demo I saw at a trade show. Life goes on...
I had plans to meet a friend yesterday to go to the café. Well, I didn't chicken out.

I walked the 15 minutes alone to our meeting spot, ten we walked another 30 minutes to get to the café. We ordered food and drinks and chatted. Then my stupid chest pain got worse, pretty bad. I almost panicked but I took a clonazepam and was okay. Instead of calling a cab and rushing home, I stayed there and finished my food and drinks. Then we walked to a local tea shop to by herbal (non caffeinated) tea. Then my friend walked with me almost all the way to my house. I got home and went on about my day.

Yesterday was a pretty good day!

Reading this thread: