Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Uniqueness?

9 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Great post JayDee.

Knowing what our strengths are and what makes unique is so important.

I would like to hear from others. What makes you unique or what do you (or other people) love about you?

I know this can be tough to answer but it's important to answer.

Ashley, Health Educator
9 years ago 0 219 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I found myself in a situation between two family members that are at odds with each other. One via phone call, one via email. Neither knew either had contacted me. Thanks to this CBT and every thing I have learned my responses to both people were similar but fitting for each of their personalities and kept me uninvolved. One replied to me, that I was unique. I'll take that as a compliment. Which led me to thinking, what makes us unique? Which led to this post. Each of us are unique in our own way. We all have talents, hobbies, something we are good at, that we can be proud of. I can sew, garden, bake, cook (except beef rouladen, I failed that one ), and get creative in many different ways such as diy projects just to list a few. We all need to be proud of what makes us unique.

Reading this thread: