Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,510 Members

Please welcome our newest members: ALAICA, JD7, Ww12, Fwcl, anonymeLouise

How´s it going?

10 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I seem to be talking to myself and don't need to be doing that in my ild age.

Davit
10 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Still feeling miserable, but it just seems like a back ache. And just when I was about to get my tires changed to winter...
Today was a long tiring day but a good one just the same. BP meds are still not right but okay. It is melting slowly but will continue to for a while. I shovelled part of the deck off and scraped the packed snow out of the driveway so it won't turn to slush. It isn't supposed to be this warm this early. Snow shrunk a good six inches on the garage roof.
Made popcorn last night but it was horrible. Orville is riding on his name. 
Using oven ready noodles in the lasagna, so I think I'll let it sit a bit before I cook it. I did make the sauce thin. A glass of wine would be nice. Very old rhubarb I think would do.

Davit
The snow on my deck is up to my knees. Almost three feet of it now on the ground and garage roof. It is melting so the trees are dripping but it is still snowing. I have a friend coming to visit so would rather be cleaning house than moving snow. No that is not true, I'd rather drive a tractor than clean house any day. But the house needs to be cleaned.
Drier just quit so that is one chore done. 
At least 45 days of winter left, it would be nice if it quit snowing.

Davit.
I'm annoyed for a number of reasons. I can't rest today, since somebody's chopping ice. .
10 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today is going to be a good day things are looking up and I am on the mend. While I was resting yesterday on doctors orders I found a site on line with some instructional videos on quilting called AllPeoplequit.com sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens for those that are interested.

So what had started out as frustrating day yestersay turned out to be productive day. I finally found the instruction I needed to continue with my craft. I learned more in 30 minutes than I have learned in the last few years of quilting classes that I have attended. This was a good find and a very pleasant distraction..

So today I have a day planned full of pleasant activties and once I am fully recovered I am looking forward to quilting again..

Red.
 :)

I woke up this morning and thought I'd left a light on. It was the sun coming in a window. Haven't seen that in a while.
It is usually overcast or snowing. Forecast is for rain this afternoon. Well that won't be pretty like the snow but it does add to the ground water. 

Davit
Davit, We don't get a lot of snow in the city. It's just that city folk over react to everything, and that doesn't help me.
As a support group when you have a good day we have a good day. That is how it works. Everyone needs to know that what they are doing is important and that it is worth while. Everyone needs to know they are not alone. That they too are helping. So my day just got better.

Davit

Only those of us who have been there can know what it is like to be panic free. One day at a time.
10 years ago 0 12 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I had a good day today. A friend came over and we went to two book stores,looked at books for awhile in the quiet stores. Then we walked my little dog in the beautiful park,even though it was cold/cloudy. It was nice not having anxiety,panic attacks. It was a good,good day. maggee

Reading this thread: