Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

Slowly getting me back.....

12 years ago 0 270 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
bren67,

Glad you're doing good and partaking in some productive spring cleaning! Thanks for sharing and please keep us posted.

Sonia

12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
It feels good!!!!
I see things and understand them in a whole new way now..celibrate,well, i do that everyday!
But for this,one step at a time,but i do plan to take a short vacation,as soon as the gas prices go down!
For now,i am cleaning out my bedroom,to repaint it,and get new bed covers!!
Think spring!
I am doing good,and loving myself for it too!
Bren
12 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Beautiful!

Thank you for sharing!  How does it feel to have worked so hard to get through all this and succeeded?! How are you celebrating this?

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Bren,
Congratulations..So good to hear of success today..This program has changed my life in so many positive ways too..

Red.....
12 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bren,
I didn't know the stress was affecting you that way. 
One thing I finally realized about saying "no", is that it's not personal.  It's just that we all need boundries,but it's easier for me not to make is so personal, as if it's an attack.

Maybe what we're doing it letting others know what we want, and work it out.  I suppose I'm afraid of confrontation(and losing real bad)
12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I am doing very good right now in my life,and i am also slowly getting me back,as i am putting myself first in all things,i am also learning to say NO,to people in a good way,taking better care of myself,eating right,sleeping good,and relaxation....this all is so important to me,and now,i am slowly going to reduce my medications,a little at a time,so far iam doing great!
After all the truma i went through last year at this time,i have come a long way,with support from friends here,and doing the program,and learning tools to help myself get through...
My hair is growing back as most of it fell out do to stress and my thyroid acting up and going into hypo...but iam thankful that i am better,and have learned so much here...i am not leaving the site,just wanted to share!
Bren

Reading this thread: