Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Fibre

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-05-06 9:05 PM

Healthy Weight Community

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.750 posts in 47.055 threads.

160,555 Members

Please welcome our newest members: PMYKEL JOHN, Water&Forest, MBERNICE ASTRID, SLOVELY MAE, BXAMUELLE CHRISTIEN

I´ve made it, so can you

12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Red:  I'm glad you are feeling so much better.  I don't think you have to leave the group to lead a fulfilling life - that is, with all you have learned here and moving on.  Hoping you come back to visit every so often.  I feel I am healed and am careful when I get overtired or sick, then I know to take good care of myself before letting it get out of hand.  I think I've learned not to let it get that far.  It's also healing to share your knowledge with others as it helps you review everything you've learned.  I found too that the more I practice and read up on this disorder the better I know myself and therefore can help myself.  It never stops, learning is an ongoing thing.  I wish you all the very best Red.  

Your friend, Sunny
12 years ago 0 11215 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thanks for posting Red.

You have been a great support in this group.  Please check in with us and keep us updated on how your doing!

Ashley, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I have been working the program here and in the depression center for over 2 years now..I have conquered my anxiety and depression because of these two programs and the tools I learned to use here..

I have been well for over a year now and stayed on to help others. The time has come for me to move on and really start living my life to the fullest...It's kind of like leaving the nest...it is a necessary element to my recovery..

So I am passing the reins on to all the new members joining the program and support group here. I want to let you know that if you work the program here you will understand yourself better and you will have the tools you need to change your life and you will get better....

I wish you all success on your journeys.

Red
aka
Sid 

Reading this thread: