Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

I have a success...

15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Doing a bit better, thank you for asking :)
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hey nice to see you Diva , how are you doing ?
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya DM,

Congratulations on your great accomplishment! I am super proud of you! Way to go!

-Diva
15 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Minn...

Thanks.. I'm feeling quite stoked about the whole thing.  I'm glad to have the summer off but am definately looking forward the September again.  I like having something that keeps my mind "busy" with other thoughts.. lol.

Cheers!
15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
well done DM, excellent, you're very brave, sorry I posted so late just realised I just saw the message.
15 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Dazed Mommy,

Fantastic accomplishment! We are so proud of you!

What will you tackle next?

Danielle, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 40 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
that is sooo good! you should be sooo proud of yourself!! i hope you treated yourself to something nice - you deserve it
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well done DazedMommy . Thats fantastic news . Not only having to deal with nasty setbacks but you go and get them grades WOW .

You were one of the first people i 'saw' on here and have always been a great help and inspiriation . I truly wish you all the happiness and sucess you deserve .

Pssssssst hope hubby gave you a lovely treat .

Miki yay for you as well , i dont how you two do it , wicked news

15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi DazedMommy!
Thanks for sharing your success, it's really nice to hear it and I feel like maybe I can do it too. Congrats. I'm taking my online classes right now, and they are difficult!!!

15 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Everyone..

I just wanted to share my success story.  It's always great to read everyone elses and rarely to I get a chance to "rave" about myself.. ha ha!

My setback began at Christmas and although I'm feeling really great again.. it's been a tough 1/2 a year... and in that year I went back to school....  I only took one course this semester but will be upping my course load in September... eek! 

Anyways, I wrote my final and got a 96% which gave me a 97% final and my first A+ ever.....  and as a "mature" student with 2 kids and a hubby.. I'm feeling pretty darn proud!! 

Thanks to all of you this was possible... many nights when things were rough your posts allowed me to vent and find solace when I needed it.  I appreciate you all..

Cheers!

Reading this thread: