Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Share!

16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you Casey for your words of encouragement :) -Diva
16 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva, We are so proud too! Way to utilize what you have learned and stay in control! This is a great accomplishment! Casey __________________________ The PC Support Team
Hiya guys! Today I started school again! It was a big day for me. All night last night I was anxious, but I did my walk and used the tools I have learned and I got through it. Today, I was pretty nervous going in but it went well. After class I even went to the cafeteria where it was super busy and was fine :) After that I went to work. Now, I am pretty tired but really proud of myself :) -Diva
Hi Diva, Wow! You are doing absolutely fantastic! We can't thank you enough for sharing with your fellow members the successes that you are having! Here's to your continued progress!!! Casey ___________________________ The PC Support Team
Ok, first to let you know what my success is I must start by letting you know that my job involves interviewing people. For these interviews, I am the one who goes to them, not the other way around. Up to now, all the interviews I had to do were in the city where I live and easy to get to. And that is good because I have a fear of getting to far from home and a fear of leaving urban environnements. Isolation and isolated places scare the heck out of me. Today tho I had to do an interview in a remote rural location that was about 1h30mins away from where I live. Now I don't drive so luckily one of my collegues offered to drive me there and back (She is sooooo Nice!). But yesterday all day I was fretting and worrying! I am going to this place with dirt roads in the middle of nowhere far from a hospital! Let's just say I felt non too happy. But I challenged my thoughts and managed to stay calm. So today I went to do the interview. And it went well, like super well. The person I was interviewing was nice and well-spoken and very interesting and I think I managed to ask the right questions and get the job done right! I did not panic or even feel panicky during the drive there or back!During the interview at one point I suddenly felt a bit isolated and panicky but I remeinded myself I was fine and safe and that my collegue would be back to pick me up soon and that all was well. So i challenged my thoughts quickly in my head and settled down. I am super happy with myself! I really feel like today went well and that maybe i can do the leaving town thing lol So that is my day :) -Diva
Thank you very much Casey for the encouragement, it means a lot to me :) -Diva
Hi Diva, Thanks for stopping by with this update! We are all so proud too! Keep up the great work! Casey ________________________ The PC Support Team
Ok well today I went back to work for a full day. It had been two weeks, an illness and a major panic attack since I had gone to work for a full day. I was nervous about this. But I did manage to go to work and get in a pretty good day :) I did come home two hours early tho because I was really tired and had cramps since I am starting my monthlys and mostly because my boss did not need me for the rest of the day. But I figure since I worked through lunch I really only missed one hours work today lol. And well one hour's work less or not I am proud of myself for going back and putting in good day's work! -Diva
Well since last december when I had many major panic attacks in my bed before falling asleep, I have not been able to sleep in my bed. Plus, I couldn't seem to sleep with my husband in the same bed as me. So I did two kinds of exposure exercises to help with that. 1- I took time to cuddle a bit with my husband everyday. 2- I took time to be in my bed everyfay. This week I decided to combine them here and there when I feel up to it. Well, for the last two days, and for the first time since December I actually managed to sleep in bed with my husband. I am really happy with this. Me and my husband talked about it tho and decided to keep the futon where i slept since december ready every night so that if after cuddling a while I can't sleep I can just go sleep on the futon ( he sometimes snores really loudly lol). That way I won't feel anxious or trapped when I can't sleep. But I am really happy that I have slept in bed with my hubby. I feel like I am regaining my life. This program really helps me so much. -Diva
Hi Diva, Fantastic accomplishments! Be proud of yourself and enjoy this feeling! You are doing great! Casey ________________________ The PC Support Team

Reading this thread: