Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Share!

15 years ago 0 1153 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva,

Welcome home and congratulations on such great success!

Brenna, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Went on a trip. That is why I have not been logging on. It went really well and I did well too. No panic attacks and no medication either, even with the travelling. Was a very nice little trip. Thought I would share that with you guys.
Hiya Miki,

Thank you for taking time to reply! Have a nice day!
15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
That is very beautiful and I LOOOVE those feelings too!
Nature really does it for us!
Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Minn!
15 years ago 0 341 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats Diva, i'm very happy for you, well done on the walk and going to the library:)
Thanks for sharing with us.

Thank you both for your lovely replies!
15 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva...

That's a fantastic success story.

I personally LOVE that feeling.  It happens quite a bit to me now... especially with my kids..or hubby.  When I just get a real sense of being in the moment and TRULY appreciating what it is...those moments can carry me for a long time and inspire me to keep plucking along.  We also have an ocean view from our house and sometimes (like tonight) when the sun is setting or the water is sparkling it's breath taking and I realize how beautiful and amazing mother nature is.

Thank you for sharing and I know you'll have many more of those in the days to come.

DM

15 years ago 0 12049 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva,   Your right to place this here, this is definitely a success story!  We are glad that you had a great day and you got yourself some relaxing material for the night.   Good for you for using the support to assist you!
  Great exercise routine as well!

Josie, Health Educator
I did not know where to post this so I figure since it is about a positive experience I would put it here.

Today I went walking alone al the way to the public library. I had great tunes on my MP3. It was a grey day but just as I left the house it got nice and sunny :) Was glad to have my straw hat on . Anyway, got there and browsed and found a really nice book and was really psyched about it. Then I started walking home and I was listening to some great music I put on my MP3 last night. Was looking arouns at the blue skies and the wonderful trees and flowers ( I have a great neighboorhood for that) and suddenly I felt a sense of intense joy and peace with myself and the world! I felt so grateful for my life and this walk on this beautiful day. I felt ruely present and intensely aware of everything but not in an anxious way, in a very calm and wonderful way. It was just one of those moments that you just want to hold on to. I just thought I would share that with you.

When I had my relapse, I could not have imagined that I would one day be having that moment. Have a nice evening all of you!

-Diva

Reading this thread: