Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Share!

15 years ago 0 1153 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva,

Thanks for sharing! Work through your to-do list one step at a time and before you know if you will be feeling very accomplished!

Brenna, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva , well done and the successes are not little you hear ?? You are so organised well done , will be thinking of you . I know you will get through it you little fighter  .

Cant wait to see how its goes
15 years ago 0 187 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva you will do great!
15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Congrats, girl, you are doing sooo good! But don't forget to breathe too!
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Ok, I am an avoider, When something stresses me out I avoid it in every way possible know to man!

But today I started dealing with my return to school, about time right? I start Friday lol. I called up and made sure I was officially enrolled in all my classes and I am. I looked around and found my class schedule. I now know how to go get my student ID card on Friday.

I also, took time to deal with the bursaries and loans people and I made headway. They say things should be resolved by the end of next week! Yay!

I also, started looking into completing my work contract and getting this writting done and this data analyzed for good. Wish me luck, it is a big opportunity to prove myself!  Spoke to my boss and all is well up to now.

I still have a mjor to do list ahead of me, but I am taking it one item at a time and am doing my best and that is what counts!

Diva,
those are TOTALLY not little successes. I think we can all relate to all those successes you posted. I know what you even mean about the spur of the moment things too. I love reading them. 

15 years ago 0 1288 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva,   That's great news! Thank you for sharing with us!   Keep us updated with your successes!     Sylvie, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank you guys for your lovely replies and for your encouragement!

Ok successes....

I have been having lumpthraot and dizzy spells for the last two days but am not letting it get to me. I feel proud of that.

Even with major lumpthraot and dizzy spells, and feeling tired and exhausted and all those things, I still went to the mall and to a spurr of the moment supper at the restaurant with my hubby. Feel proudest of the spurr of the moment part as I don't do spurr of the moment usually.

I was working up to a panic attack about thee days ago. All the symptoms were there and I could feel it coming and I managed to stop it. I did breathing and challenged my thoughts and the symptoms subsided and no PA. I think what tipped the balance for me was that I decided that it was ok if I had a PA. Once I accepted the PA was coming it went away lol. Might not always work but I am still proud of that.

Ok well, those are my successes for now.

Btw, sorry for writting down all my little successes out all the time. I am just in a tough spot lately and this just seems to help me focus on the good stuff!
15 years ago 0 313 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva...

This is a wonderful story.  You're right to be so proud of yourself.  You didn't have "safe" people with you... just great company.  Kudos to you... and it's the only the beginning... 

Keep em comin...

Dazed..
Congrats Diva,
this is great news to read. I am so happy for you and I really admire how find you are doing. Just like Joe said, you've made my day too. 
Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Reading this thread: