Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Share!

15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thats great news CM  .
15 years ago 0 151 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ya All:

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section.

15 years ago 0 151 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Ya All:

Just wanted to let you guys know I got a call this afternoon, I start the college course on Monday.  I am excited but also very frightened and anxious as I have been out of circulation for over a year and a half now.

I know I am making the right decision going as it will be to my benefit and hopefully integrate me back into the workforce.

15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hiya!

Lol thanks guys! thank you for all the encouragement. I would post today's successes but they all got said in the "first class tomorrow thread" lol. Now I am off. I hope you all have a great evening!

-Dr. Diva
15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
You da woman, Dr. Diva!
15 years ago 0 1693 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Good for you Diva! What a great day, full of accomplishments and successes!

Breanne, Bilingual Health Educator
15 years ago 0 778 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
 Way heyy Diva . Your doing it again i can feel it . Am so pleased . Hahahaha love Dr Diva
15 years ago 0 477 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
They are amazing successes!!! Great job!!!
15 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi guys, all of you lovely giving people.

Thank you for taking the time to some on here and encourage me! As for the title Dr. I am still working on it lol! I do feel better in the long run when I try not to avoid. I do agree that avoidance maintains anxiety in the long run.

Thanks again for all your encouragements!

Yesterday I took a nice long hour walk with a friend. I did it around her place, in a place that was unfamiliar to me. I did without my purse with me (had forgotten it). I could have gone back for it but I decided not to. This means I took a nice hour long walk in an unfamiliar place without have my anxiety meds with me. I am pretty happy with myself. Also spent some time at the mall yesterday. 

Today I went to the library and walked back. I also got ready for school tomorrow. I got some og the stuff on my to do list done and wrote a new one for tomorrow lol.

Well those are my successes for now.

15 years ago 0 466 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I'm an avoider too, Diva.  I've found that when I don't avoid, I feel better about myself and the situation.  Even when it's one small menial thing...is that true for you too? 

Oh yea, should I start calling you Dr. Diva?

Reading this thread: