Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,526 Members

Please welcome our newest members: eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH

Share!

16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Madara, That's a great step in the right direction! Keep persevering and start preparing! We are cheering you on! Danielle ____________________ The PC Support Team
16 years ago 0 2101 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Wow Madara seems like you are doing really well! That is so fantastic! I am very happy for you :) Keep us posted on your flight for August! -Diva
16 years ago 0 144 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Well, I have had a successful flight and have already ordered tickets for August (as my worst nightmare was flying by plane). I don't know what is the reason, but at the moment I feel great! Like a normal person who has a normal life (and I do not take any medicine at the moment). I have nothing to complain about and I feel happy! But at the same time I am continuing with the program! Thanks to panic center :) @->->--
Thanks for the encouragement Danielle, I really appreciate it :) -Diva
16 years ago 0 8760 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Diva, Wow! Look at you go! Although it may not always be easy, pat yourself on the back. You did great! Danielle ____________________ The PC Support Team
Ok well, on sunday I went all on my own and walked for charity. I chose to walk the shorter distance since i did not know what to expect and I was really nervous. My mom drove me to the inscription and stayed with me till the walk started. But i did the whole walk on my own. It was miserable out lol but i guess rain doesnt hurt anyone :P I am really happy with myself for doing this and not letting my fear of crowds and of the unknown scare me out of it. Also, today i went to see the psychiatrist all on my own. Psychiatrists of most doctors are the ones that terrify me most, i would rather go see a dentist then a psychiatrist any day! Had very bad experieces with psychiatrists. Todays meeting left me feeling down but I am still proud that I managed to get there on my own and meet with him on my own. I did have to take the cab tho but who cares I went alone and feel good about that lol. So there it is :) -Diva
Aww thank you guys, your support and encouragement mean a lot to me ! It helps to have somebody to share this with :) <3 -Diva
16 years ago 0 799 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Diva, Good for you!!! Congratulations on all of these successes!!! :) You are truly doing so well with overcoming your panic and anxiety! Casey _____________________________ The PC Support Team
16 years ago 0 23 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Way to go Diva! Congrats on getting over your fears and doing things on your own. You really are an inspiration.
Well first of all I would like to say last weekend I had a great weekend. Was a lazy weekend to say the least but it was real low on anxiety and I managed to spend a lot of time with my hubby and feel very comfortable with him. I hadn't been able to do that in a very long time so it was great! Also, yesterday, I had an appointment to familiarize myself with the lab and the people who I would work with for my honours thesis and also to get an idea of what the starting point was. So I went there and had the meeting and it went well. So since I was feeling good about myself I decided to try and take the bus home. I was so nervous and scared (and yes I did use a safe object lol my Ipod ;p ) but I did it took the two buses that get me home! Was really proud of myself and felt like I was on a roll. So then I decided to head to the radiology clinic near where I live to have my x-rays done all by myself instead of waiting for a day where my mom has the afternoon off. So I went to the radiology clinic all by myself and everything went really well. So all in all, yesterday was a really good day for me. I really feel hopeful that I am slowly but surely regaining my life :) -Diva

Reading this thread: