Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

logo

New Year's Resolutions

2024-03-25 2:47 AM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.748 posts in 47.053 threads.

160,501 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Fwcl, anonymeLouise, RDANIELA NICOLE, Lfr, CPADUA

Was I Right or Wrong?

11 years ago 0 177 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Hugs,

This is a hard question. There are always other factors when making a decision, so I would even go as far as to say that no decision would be entirely rational.

Did you really want to go? Are you thinking now that you should've went? I guess that's the only way to tell, if you're not that concerned that you didn't go then you probably didn't really want to in the first place. But if it's really playing on your mind then you should make sure you're at the next one :)

"Never regret anything, because at the time it was exactly what you wanted." I love this quote.

Kaitie.

P.S. What's an open house? I always thought that was when real estate agents allowed vendors to come and look at a house their selling? :S
11 years ago 0 4027 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Today I was going to go to an open house where courses are given on a variety of topics.  I backed out at the last moment, since I had a list of the courses, and I wasn't that interested.  I just don't wish to sit on my behind listening to someone talk about something, unless I'm involved.

What I'm not sure about is, whether my mood let me down, or whether I made a "rational" decision".

Was i right or wrong?

How do you tell?

Reading this thread: