Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,529 Members

Please welcome our newest members: Heinz57, eggmegrolf, PearlCat19, mima, FrannyLou

I guess this is normal?

12 years ago 0 424 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Yes it is Sunny!
B
12 years ago 0 1853 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Bren,

I'm glad to hear you are doing well!  Even though you felt a bit of the jitters, and you may from time to time, you have listed very good coping mechanisms and seem to have a renewed sense of self.  Your hard work will continue to pay off!  Keep it up 

Vincenza, Health Educator
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi B:  Glad to hear I could be of help. :-)  You sound positive and happy and ready to do this.  I believe you can too.  Isn't CBT great?

Sunny
Thanks Sunny!!!
I needed that right now...as i am sure i will be fine,but i keep doing my breathing,and relaxation thoughts,my journals,and listening to my inner me,that all is well....
I am going into my second week,so i will work at putting my skills i have learned to better use now!!!
Bren
12 years ago 0 1665 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi B:  I can't tell for sure what is happening for you but I do remember when I cut back and finally stopped, I felt a few jitters along the way.  I kept using my coping skills and practiced my relaxation every day, breathing too.  It passed within 2-3 wks.  By then the coping skills were pretty much automatic and even using them lessened as I went out and about my day.  Good luck,

Sunny
As you know,i am doing well,and have cut my celexa done from 20mg,to 10mg,and its been over a week now,but yesterday,as i was out,i felt an old feeling come over me,and i did get through it,and today,i am a bit jettery inside...so is this a side effect,or something i should worry about????
thanks
Bren

Reading this thread: