Get the Support You Need

Learn from thousands of users who have made their way through our courses. Need help getting started? Watch this short video.

today's top discussions:

logo

Challenging Worry

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-20 11:42 PM

Depression Community

logo

Hello

Linda Q

2024-04-11 5:06 AM

Anxiety Community

logo

Addiction

Ashley -> Health Educator

2024-04-08 3:54 PM

Managing Drinking Community

This Month’s Leaders:

Most Supportive

Browse through 411.749 posts in 47.054 threads.

160,522 Members

Please welcome our newest members: FrannyLou, AABBYGAIL RUTH, ALAICA, JD7, Ww12

Hi everyone, just wanted to intdoduce my self.

8 years ago 0 2508 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi Chrissie, Welcome to the group.
8 years ago 0 121 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Hi welcome. Yeah I had attacks that would last hours. Hypnosis is wonderful. I recommend Joseph Clough. 
8 years ago 0 3 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Thank You Ashley! I've been a little preoccupied lately so haven't been on much since that day. These attacks are so hard to deal with, EXSPECIALLY when they last so long! I started feeling like I was the only one that had them last so long! I've had one since then but thank God it didn't last more then maybe 30 minutes. I've also found self  sleep hypnosis at night tends to calm more. Feeling a little better though :)
8 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
I really hated it when I felt bad because I was feeling good.  First I got rid of words like hate and second I kept challenging why I shouldn't feel good. 

Davit
8 years ago 0 162 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
My anxiety attacks can last days too.  It is physically and emotionally draining as you said.  I wouldn't wish it on anyone.  And when the attack finally ends...you crash so hard and feel like you've been hit by a truck or gone 20 rounds with Mike Tyson (or both).

Hopefully this site will help you.
8 years ago 0 11214 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome! Nice to meet you too.

I am so glad you are already noticing a difference. You deserve to be free of this. I can't imagine how hard it must be for you to have to deal with panic attacks that last so long. I am confident that this program will help you. How are you doing today?

Ashley, Health Educator
Thank You Davit.
8 years ago 0 6252 logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo logo 0
Welcome Chrissie

Davit
My name is Chrissie, and I suffer from a serious panic disorder w/agoraphobia, amoung other disorders. I've been having panic attacks for years now. But recently they have gotten worse and more of them that often last a day or 2. It's soo frustrating and so very draining, mentally and emotionally.. I had one that started Monday evening and here it is Wednesday and it's going on. But honestly since I've come across this site, reading everything I have,.. It's weird, like things inside me have calmed down a bit,.. (Pounding/racing heart, feeling of choking, can't breathe etc.) I'm really hoping I can learn some new things here and how to deal and control this monster called anxiety and panic. Nice to meet y'all in advance! (: 

Reading this thread: